Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here is something that has bothered me. In the last scene when Kermit is about to be taken back to jail, Piggy should have been the one to stand up for Kermit first instead of Walter. She takes a backseat and lets everyone else say how much they care about him first. Piggy would never do that, I personally think she would be the first one to stand by her frog. Just my thought.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
It's not like there is a huge fan following for the Trumpet Girl.....Annie Sue maybe, but not the Trumpet Girl.
That's true. But I still have the question of where Trumpet Girl appeared in Muppets Most Wanted. The only orchestra muppets I've been able to spot so far are Zoot, Crazy Harry, Floyd, Animal, Lips, Dr. Teeth, Nigel the Conductor, Rowlf, and Janice.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Here is something that has bothered me. In the last scene when Kermit is about to be taken back to jail, Piggy should have been the one to stand up for Kermit first instead of Walter. She takes a backseat and lets everyone else say how much they care about him first. Piggy would never do that, I personally think she would be the first one to stand by her frog. Just my thought.
That bothered me too considering they had just shared a kiss after finally getting back together. It was like "okay we're good now I can blend into the background."

Oscarfan

Reaction score
What bothers me about that is Walter.

In the context of the film, he's only been with the Muppets a short while; they've known each other for upwards of 30 years. Sure, he grew up watching them, but he's like half their age. Yet he somehow acts like he knows Kermit uber personally, all of his likes/dislikes/faults etc. He thinks he's has more responsibility/purpose than he does. Well, *he* doesn't think he does, but the writers do. He gripes that he was the one to convince Kermit to do the tour, when he basically made a good suggestion before Kermit decided to do it. He didn't make a game-changing argument.

I like Walter, I do. But he's being thrust into a place of stardom when he hasn't earned it yet; it seems forced.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Again he is the first character created of the Muppets under the Disney name so of course their gonna make a big deal out of him. Guess having a watch of Kermit suddenly makes you know him personally. :stick_out_tongue:

Anyways...I can't gripe too much about Walter I like him a lot and think he brings a great presence to the Muppet franchise.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Again he is the first character created of the Muppets under the Disney name so of course their gonna make a big deal out of him. Guess having a watch of Kermit suddenly makes you know him personally. :stick_out_tongue:

Anyways...I can't gripe too much about Walter I like him a lot and think he brings a great presence to the Muppet franchise.
I think after watching the full season/series of Disney Drive-On with The Muppets, I've realized how to describe Walter. A fanatic of everything Disney (because of corporate synergy).

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I guess no one wants to answer my question. That's fine. Don't answer it.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I feel like all of US Muppet fans who have been with them 30+ years know Kermit better then Walter. :stick_out_tongue: