Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted on Blu-ray and DVD

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I guess no one wants to answer my question. That's fine. Don't answer it.
I don't think I saw Trumpet Girl at all in MMW, but she was present in the previous film. Perhaps because Lips was always present, there was no need for another trumpeter.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I don't think I saw Trumpet Girl at all in MMW, but she was present in the previous film. Perhaps because Lips was always present, there was no need for another trumpeter.
Luncheon Counter Monster should have of been in MMW. I can't believe the directors didn't think of re-using him for that film.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
And in the UK, they were told that the movie would come with an “On Set with Walter, Inside The Gulag” featurette, which nobody seems to have gotten on either side of the pond. Yet another Thing We Don’t Get to See. ---- Tough Pigs
The "On set with Walter" and "Inside the Gulag" bonuses are listed on the back of the UK Blu-ray, so I think they are on there.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well MMW's Amazon Instant Video is now at #23 in "Movies and TV on DVD and Blu-Ray" :frown:. I guess #10 was the furthest it could go, but at least it cracked the top ten at some point. The Blu-Ray is still struggling at #85, and the DVD could not even last a week in the top 100.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Luncheon Counter Monster should have of been in MMW. I can't believe the directors didn't think of re-using him for that film.
I really don't understand why your going so nuts over a Muppet who doesn't even have a name. All she is called is "Trumpet Girl" a no voice background Muppet witch would bring nothing to the plot or jokes to the movie.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I went to go buy the DVD at Walmart today. I finally found it in the front of the store (I expected it in the back where all the DVDs/Blu-Rays are), and guess how much it was? $19.96. It was JUST the DVD. The DVD with the movie and one bonus feature that was already available. I honestly can't even imagine how much the Blu-Ray would be. It just shows how much Disney has gone up with their DVD prices.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I really don't understand why your going so nuts over a Muppet who doesn't even have a name. All she is called is "Trumpet Girl" a no voice background Muppet witch would bring nothing to the plot or jokes to the movie.
It's driving me crazy mainly because I can't seem to find her in Muppets Most Wanted. :attitude:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's driving me crazy mainly because I can't seem to find her in Muppets Most Wanted. :attitude:
Again who cares? You could ask so many other things about the movie. Like, Why would Crazy Harry be scared of a bomb? Where was Annie Sue's triumph return? Why did Walter think he knew so much more about Kermit, and the Muppet world tour then anyone else? Thees are the just some of the questions I have that kind of make more sense.