Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted Original Soundtrack

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I honestly think a couple of songs could go for Oscars! Were Doing A Sequel, Im Number One, Ill Get You What You Want, and Something So Right could defintely go in my opinion!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Can someone please put the full version of Moves like Jagger on YouTube? And if there's something in the track that deals with the plot, could you edit that out? Thank you!

galagr

Reaction score
Remember in the other thread, when I said that "Something So Right" sounded sappy? Well I was wrong.

Very,

Very wrong.

Simply put, the song is near perfect. Good vocals, instrumentals, and a delightful blend of well known (Piggy, Pepe, Beaker) and lesser known (Link) Muppets. It's almost as if they pulled names from a hat to see which Muppets would be in the song. Although, I actually thought that Link was Statler at first (Wow. I don't get to type that sentence too often), from the way it sounded.

Good god, Matt Vogel is doing a terrific job with Floyd. There are no flaws in his performance as Floyd, as far as I'm concerned. I'm not saying other performers are off, they're doing spectacular. But, Matt practically replicates Jerry's Floyd. Amazing.

If there's one track that's a shoo-in for an Oscar nomination, it's this one. If you can only buy one song from this album, make sure it's this one.

Amazing.

muppetfan64

Reaction score
I listened to "we're doing a sequel" on muppet central radio and I loved it!:smile: the movie comes out this Friday!WHOOOOHOO!:wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I went to Walmart here in Sweetwater and they didn't have it at all. ******!!!!:mad: Now i have to go Abliene to find the soundtrack. *runs aways screaming pain*

Edit: Didn't know that that certain word would be bleeped. Oh well that's how i feel.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
My favorite song is I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo in Malibu). It's such a fun and catchy song. Brett McKenzie's version is incredible as well! :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's why you shouldn't judge a song until you've FULLY listened to it. So to those who actually have the soundtrack are there any good pictures in the booklet?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
That's why you shouldn't judge a song until you've FULLY listened to it. So to those who actually have the soundtrack are there any good pictures in the booklet?
First off, Hey! Welcome back!

Second off, I will be getting this in the mail this weekend, so I can upload scans.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just got it. Walmart had it...(which went today)...and they had it. They didn't have it yesterday. But there are some really cool pictures. There's even a picture of Bret McKenize with a Build A Muppet Character of himself. Pretty funny.
Favorite Songs:
Doing A Sequel
I'm Number One
The Big House
Interrogation Song