1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Your Thoughts: Muppets Most Wanted Original Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Mar 14, 2014.

1. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Whoopsie, I forgot to add my thoughts about the soundtrack here!!:)

I am completely lost for words, when I first listened to it, I was completely hooked. This is the type of soundtrack you'll keep on listening to over and over, even to this day.:)

I don't think I have at least one song that's my favorite, but I do consider the album as a whole as my favorite.:fanatic:

One thing I'm pretty bummed about was that I Hope I Get it didn't make it in the soundtrack. :/

2. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Me too!

Diego Fiorucci and WalterLinz like this.
  3. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Aw, who cares if you're late? I too was completely hooked on the soundtrack when I first listened to it. Taking my dad's advice, I didn't buy the soundtrack until after seeing the film.

I especially have to agree with you about listening to the soundtrack over and over to this day. Last month, I was listening to "I'll Get You What You Want" while waiting for the bus, and all I could think to myself was "Did this movie really come out 9 months ago??"

Yeah, it was pretty surprising that I Hope I Get It was excluded from the soundtrack. Are you a big fan of Chorus Line?

WalterLinz likes this.
  4. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Oh, I didn't know about Chorus Line before seeing MMW, I did consider it interesting when I learned that song was originally from the musical, thinking it was an original Muppet song. XD

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  5. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

I was pretty surprised myself! XD

WalterLinz likes this.