Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh Kermit's and Piggy's relationship has never been better then right now. I love how together they are. I also love the fact that Kermit is not constantly bad mouthing her, and they are letting Floyd do that again.
IMO they've acted more like a couple between the last film and now more then they ever have before. Mainly because the last film did to a certain extent play in their "real" lives. And like someone said when Piggy is trying to figure out who the real Kermit is by asking the marriage question you do hear Kermit say "I would."

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'd just like to note I don't think this film was prefect by any means I don't think any film is but I guess for me I just enjoyed seeing it on the big screen. And for me it was just fun which is what The Muppets are all about. I respect the ones that didn't enjoy it that's how I feel about MCC and so many people liked that one. I've been having some issues in my own personal life right now and seeing MMW has just been a great way for me to escape reality and enjoy The Muppets that I've loved since I was a kid.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I must be the odd one of the bunch then. I have seen everything the Muppets have done Movie and TV shows and love just about everything they have done. With the few exception of MWoO. I even really enjoy MFS, KSY, and the Muppet parts of the Lady GaGa thing. I just feel weird that I like all of that and so many on here bash them.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I acknowledge MFS before MWoO. I just can't...lol but that's a whole other thread. Did you know there was an interview and Kermit actually had to clarify there was no CGI used in MMW?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I acknowledge MFS before MWoO. I just can't...lol but that's a whole other thread. Did you know there was an interview and Kermit actually had to clarify there was no CGI used in MMW?

Well Mat Vogel also posted on Facebook that he was upset by one review that said that 50% of the movie was CGI. The puppetry and puppet building alone is a reason for people to see this movie because it is outstanding.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score

Matt Vogel posted on Facebook telling everyone specifically that there was absoloutley NO CGI in the movie. It was all performed by puppets and their puppeteers, the most they went was to film the puppets against blue-screen and fill it in later, but no CGI was used.

EDIT: Ha! I was ziffeled by Dwane1115, who pointed out the same thing! :laugh:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes I did see the one by Matt Vogel but I also saw one with Kermit. The interviewer asked if there was CGI used during the "I'm number one" sequence and Kermit was like "I have to tell you that is absolutely not true" and of course they went into the irony that puppetry was used. Lol

And there's too many people quoting me right now. :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think that Jim would have loved what they where able to do with the dancing, fighting, and Muppet ladder. I also loved the flatten Fozzie that was just to darn funny!