1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Your Thoughts: "Muppets Most Wanted" Theatrical Film

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Mar 20, 2014.

?

How would you rate Muppets Most Wanted?

1. 5 Stars - Perfect

84 vote(s)
    46.9%
  2. 4 Stars - Great

67 vote(s)
    37.4%
  3. 3 Stars - Good

18 vote(s)
    10.1%
  4. 2 Stars - Fair

7 vote(s)
    3.9%
  5. 1 Star - Poor

3 vote(s)
    1.7%

1. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

While we're waiting, can you take the audio of Constantine's Cockatoo in Malibu and put it to the Bret McKenzie music video and put it on Dailymotion? I wanna see that video while hearing Constantine's version.

2. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I'll do it sometime soon. :) I'd do it today, but I'm super busy.

3. antsamthompson9

Please post a link to it soon.

4. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

5. lmag42

lmag42 Active Member

It was one of the the Muppet movies I didn't like as much. There was too much Kermit and Constantine, and not enough of everyone else. The commercials and trailers made me think it would be one of the better ones, butt it wasn't. I got bored by the end. The fact that only Animal realized it wasn't Kermit was kind of annoying, even if it was for comic effect. It could have been good, just the whole thing was executed badly. I still liked it, but didn't love, not like, or hate it though. The songs weren't good IMO either. In summary it was ok, but could have been much better. P.S.- I actually liked Muppets from space.

heralde likes this.
  6. Mad Monty fan

Mad Monty fan Active Member

Connections to the last film I was able to pick up on quick in this film were these connections:
    -Dominic Badguy is very similar to Tex Richman and even acts like Muppets Most Wanted's version of him.
    -When Dominic Badguy names off some of the popular media, he plays a role similar to Veronica when doing so.
    -This is the second film to involve a masquerading strategy, the first being Miss Poogy pretending to be Miss Piggy, which was in the previous film.
    -Just like how Tex Richman was planning to tear the abandoned lot down, Dominic Badguy played a similar role when he went around selling tickets.
    I'm sure you can all agree that these similarities sorta balance out in that kind of way.

7. Mad Monty fan

I know Calico and Walleye Pike particapated in the gulag finale, but in the very far corner I noticed there was a light purple muppet in the far corner. James Bobin Muppet perhaps? That's who the muppet looks like to me.

8. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I find it funny that most of the negative reviews for MMW point out that Jason Segal and his "family friendly-ness" probably would've made the movie so much better. But, fast forward a few months after MMW, and he's starring in a movie called "Sex Tape". I wish I was making this up.

That title alone should make you think, hmm, maybe he's NOT meant for family friendly movies.

Duke Remington likes this.
  9. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I KNEW Boppity was in the gulag scene!

[​IMG]

10. Mad Monty fan

I see Walleye Pike and is that the James Bobin Muppet I see to the far right of Boppity or is that One Eyed Jack I have him mistaken for?

11. Mad Monty fan

Anyone get the feeling Walleye Pike and Ernst Starvos Grouper are related despite one having hair and the other not having hair?

12. antsamthompson9

Now that Jason is promoting his new movie, has anyone asked him what he thought about Muppets Most Wanted?

13. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

I get rather annoyed how much people hated on MMW, because of that weirdo, Jason Siegel, seriously? I hope he comments and says he LOVED THE FILM AND IT WAS BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM. THEN THE SECOND HE SAYS THAT, A BUNCH OF CRITICS WILL CHANGE THEIR ROTTEN TOMATOES COMMENTS FROM ROTTEN TO FRESH. The auidence rating will from 64% to 83% and all the Jason Siegel fans who hated the film will act like it's just as good as TM. Jason, I'm waiting for you to say those words.

14. antsamthompson9

Amen, brother.

Duke Remington and Muppet Master like this.
  15. BeakerJanice

BeakerJanice Active Member

I love Muppets Most Wanted!

1.I love the Songs so much!
    2.The places in The World were good like Berlin or London.
    3.Goood cameos
    4.The Film is very funny
    5.The Finale is so wonderful(Beaker flies trough the window :) )
    6.I love the whole Miss Piggy,Constantine,Kermit Thing
    7.It's so excited

5 Stars Rating!I was with my best friends in the Movie and they loved it also!!

16. Pinkflower7783

17. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Jason Segal.

18. Pinkflower7783

I know that I was being sarcastic.

19. BeakerJanice

BeakerJanice Active Member

Lol yeah :)