Your Thoughts: Muppets on Disney's Christmas Parade

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder Kermit and Piggy will be co-hosting Disney's annual Christmas parade with Regis and Kelly on ABC. Gonzo and Bear will be making appearances as well. There are bound to be some nice surprises in store so be sure not to miss this special appearance.

Check this page for the times in your area...

http://disney.go.com/destinations/features/parade2004/index.html

After you watch the parade, post here and let us know your thoughts. Merry Christmas!

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
bobhopesite said:
I loved it. It was Great!
If you're in FL or MA how could you have possibly seen it? It doesn't start until 1:00 PM here on the east coast.

T

timrikthegorf

Time machine?

It's 3/4 ver and most of it is a commercial for Disney, which is to be expected. There was a fantastic commercial for the WoO movie. It really looks good. I saw Scooter and Sweetums as well as Sam and Bunsen and Beaker. There were also some interesting new creatures that are residents of Oz. I think this will be a good movie.

Kermienme

Reaction score
Good, but disappointing

Now, don't get me wrong I absolutely love the Muppets and the minute I saw Kermit and Miss Piggy hosting the parade I jumped for joy. But then I remembered that Disney owns them now and that still bothers me. It's just not the same. I was excited to see the first comercial for Muppet Wizard of Oz during the parade and it looks like it's going to be another winner.

T

timrikthegorf

So what about the performance didn't you like that you attribute to Disney, or was it just the idea of Disney owning them and not an actual actions?

One thing I do not like is the new Piggy puppet. It looks too thin in te face and the eyes are too big. Kind of disturbing.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The comercal for the oz movie was wonderfull supries im very glad and exited to see it. I saw Crazy Hary as well im going to be shocked if this movie is bad. i really think its going to be a great movie.

King Jim

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
If you're in FL or MA how could you have possibly seen it? It doesn't start until 1:00 PM here on the east coast.
I'm in Florida now, I'm going to Massachusetts in March.

T

timrikthegorf

bobhopesite said:
I'm in Florida now, I'm going to Massachusetts in March.
That's not the importnat part of his post. The question is how did you see it if it was not on when you posted.