Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum Features

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
It's actually been that way since the beginning... or, at least, the beginning of the vBulletin era.
guess im just spoiled by other forums im part of with multiple colors and backgrounds

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We could at least try and get the read curtian from the Muppet Theater that would be kind of cool.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Yeah...not too fond of the sites background being all black. Doesn't feel very Muppety.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
You know what I miss? The ability to see the text of a post or a PM in my email. It's crazy, I know, but I used my email to "screen" stuff. It let me know ahead of time if there was something I could leave alone or had to respond to. :smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I totally agree with RedPiggy. I miss not being able to see what someone posted when I get an update e-mail.

Thanks for taking away the home button; I kept clicking it thinking it would take me back to the main forum page and got ticked when it took me to the web site home page.

I also like the idea of adding something to the side backgrounds, like the red curtain or something; great idea!

Changed my avatar, I miss my old one but I LOVE my new one; Very fitting of me if I do say so myself! :smile:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Yeah. Same here (What RedPiggy said, I mean). :sympathy:

I also discovered that using my Google toolbar spelling checker causes the text I've just typed to disappear, rendering it impossible for me (an obsessive spelling stickler) to check on my spelling without a seperate document open. *Nonexistant sigh smilie that they really should have added by now*

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know what I miss? The ability to see the text of a post or a PM in my email. It's crazy, I know, but I used my email to "screen" stuff. It let me know ahead of time if there was something I could leave alone or had to respond to. :smile:
Yes I agree, that is nice. This feature is supposed to be coming this summer. We will add it back as soon as possible.

Please continue to post and let us know any requests that you have.