1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, May 31, 2011.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Tries not to laugh*
  2. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Don't do that you could pull something you might want to use latter on in life.
  3. MuppetCaper Active Member

Sounds like the typical American dream these days! (No pun intended!) J/K.
  4. MuppetCaper Active Member

I have Comcast and never had any problems with speed or with this forum. I have been with Comcast for many years and NEVER had a problem with them.
  5. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well I will say that It does not work for everyone, but It has for us and we could not be happier!
  6. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm shocked, because working with Comcast is like trying to do business with Oscar the Grouch. :|
  7. Slackbot Well-Known Member

I had Comcast cable for years. They never could get me a clear picture, they kept raising their prices and giving terrible customer service, and even once cut off my cable at a critical time because someone was stealing cable and they couldn't tell who. I finally shut off my cable and now apply the $50 a month to the principle of my mortgage. Comcast has sent me all sorts of bundle offers, but I am not sending them one cent of my money.
  8. MuppetCaper Active Member

Yeah, that is the sad part. They keep raising their rates for TV.
  9. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you! I know all of us here appreciate you listening and helping.

One other thing, though: I'm not the only one having issues with the run-on-no-border-posts on each thread page. I know the Count is having serious issues with his reading software because of it. Is there any way you can insert an actual text box of some kind which would help, both practically and aesthetically? It bothers me that a moderator is going to have trouble sifting through posts...this is his job we're talking about, whether it's a paid one or not. That function of a mod is vital to the smooth operation of this Forum. Could you please look into it?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  10. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's just like when I was absent for four weeks here recently, because Comcast cut off service: they wouldn't turneverything (cable, internet, and phone) until they got nearly $800. That right there is like two-thirds of a monthly social security check.

Now, I don't mind the cable services (other companies like Charter or Knology are even worse), and I rarely use the phone anyway (my folks on the other hand, lol), but their internet rully needs improvement; it really makes me wish the phone company would offer DSL in this part of town... now THAT is good reliable internet service, I never had problems with DSL, it was fast, secure, and they come with their own complementary virus protection, whereas Comcast will offer a free version of McAfee or Norton, drop it, forcing you to either find something else, or pay for the continued subscription.

EDIT: ****, the lagging caused me to get ziffeled TWICE!
  11. Phillip Administrator

I'm working on some solutions for this.
  12. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I happy to report the lagging seems to have decreased a bit: no longer am I having to wait 40-60 seconds to view a new post, or browse through a board... now I have to wait 30-50 seconds. :smirk:
  13. TSSD Active Member

Thanks!
  14. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Seconds can sure seem like a life time some times can't they?
  15. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    : >) Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  16. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Newsmanfan, do you have to type a line and a half of hyphens before and after your posts?
  17. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, on my screen it shows up as only one line...but yes. For my own reference points if nothing else. I could ask whether you have to post a huge graphic of Abe Vigoda in every post...but that would be rude.

The lack of separations between posts truly hurts my eyes, D'Snowth. This is me coping until our Admin is able to do something about it. Sorry if you don't like.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dwmckim likes this.
  18. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm seeing blue lines in between posts on my screen. *Shrug*
  19. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I'm seeing little green men in between my posts! I think i need to stop drinking so much 7up Retro.
  20. dwmckim Well-Known Member

I'm seeing red. ;)