1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: New Muppet Central Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, May 31, 2011.

1. Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Okay, I confess that I did not read ALL 220 posts in this thread before writing, but here's my two cents worth, in bits and pieces.

I miss being able to "see" who is in the same thread with me. I LIKE being able to see where folks have just been when I look for them. (Although it's maybe just a little bit creepy that I can.)

I love, LOVE, LOVE that I DO NOT have to "hand-italicize" ALL of the italicized words in my postings. You have NO IDEA how much time that took and how often I missed one, or several.

I, um, THINK I like the private conversations. I'm still working on it, still trying to get the hang of it.

That's it so far, except to say, "Thank you, thank you and thank you for TRYING to please us and for WANTING to please us. We appreciate you!"
  2. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I haven't read the other posts in this thread either (oops!), but I gotta say, when I returned about a week ago after a long hiatus, I was impressed!! Still am. :D You guys have done a fantastic job of updating the site, and then some! I especially love being able to "like" others' posts, but more than anything, the image insertion feature, that ROCKS!!!

Cheers Phil, and great job to all who contributed!!
    :)
    Anthony
  3. The Shoe Fairy Active Member

I think if it were possible to have something of a "classic" view option available, whilst keeping all the new features but reverting to the old look of the site, it would go down a treat with those who still prefer the older aesthetic.
  4. bobhopesite Active Member

It looks great!!! I hope to return here asap BTW!
  5. Dr. Bombay Member

Wow!! This is awesome! I had to change my avatar because my old one was way pixalated and unfortunately I can't find a better version (it was Paula Abdul and Kermit), but I suppose a new avatar pic is appropriate for a new style forum...great job!
  6. muppfozz Member

I agree......Not likin this.........
  7. muppfozz Member

I hope I like this, I hope I like this, I hope I like this.....
  8. bingboingcutie Active Member

:) I think you'll like this. When you think about it, it's really what people post that matters most.
  9. bingboingcutie Active Member

BTW, thanks so much MuppetCaper!!! I think I can find a bigger picture of this, and your avatar is so AWESOME!
  10. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone brought this up yet, but all the links in the top navigation bar all go to the forum and the their respective areas of the site.
  11. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The lagging seems to be fluxuating these past few days: some points, there's hardly any lagging whatsoever, and at other times, it's back to the 30-60 second pause/freeze up whenever trying to navigate through or access MC.
  12. Nick22 Active Member

One thing I don't like is how difficult it is to find new posts. Well, for me anyway. Like, I was used to just going to User CP and there were all the new posts I haven't read yet. Now I'm just...confused.
  13. TSSD Active Member

Click on the "What's New?" button on the toolbar below the Forum/Members/Help one.
  14. Nick22 Active Member

Oooohhh. Thank ya much!
  15. Redsonga Active Member

Wooo..I come back and everything's all shiny. I like it fine :D
  16. bingboingcutie Active Member

All right--smileys everywhere I want!!! The first thing I tried to do when I came on this forum for the very first time was include 11 smileys in one post--now I can!!!

...in fact, I think I'll celebrate.

:cluck::cluck::cluck::cluck::cluck::cluck::cluck::cluck::cluck::cluck::cluck:
    beakerboy12 and frogboy4 like this.
  17. Redsonga Active Member

I know this has probably been asked but what are points for and how do you get them? (and I really hope this isn't one of those scary forums that takes away points for asking about them :O)
  18. bingboingcutie Active Member

...there are forums that do that? :concern:
  19. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*takes away all your points and puts them in a stew*

*stirs*
    Gonzo's Hobbit likes this.
  20. Redsonga Active Member

Yep, you ask a question they are bored with and they punish you :(