Your thoughts of The Muppets at Macy's Thankgiving Parade '07

dwayne1115

Reaction score
please post you thoughts and comments about the muppets and the parade here.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I taped it..... it was nice to have Sesame at the start of the parade. Hoots and barkly there was a treat and Kermit at the end of the parade (with "Rainbow" song playing) what a nice way to open and end the parde with Muppets! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
I'm still watching it on some delayed feed from Texas, so there's Muppets at the end? I shall stay tuned!

Luke

Reaction score
I saw Kermit's balloon. How lovely to hear a band playing the Rainbow Connection, i thought it was really well done.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gosh the Sesame float was AWESOME! I loved seeing Grover, Prairie Dawn, Ernie and Bert with Abby, Hoots, Barkley, Cookie Monster, Alice Snuffleupagus, BOB, SUSAN, Maria, Luis, and everybody! I was very impressed with the float.

And Kermit's baloon was awesome, as always. Loved hearing "Rainbow Connection" being played, thought that was incredible.

Overall, a great year for the Muppets at the parade! :excited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought the camers people could have been better. During the Sesame Street performance, there were times when certain characters sang, but weren't on camera.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I thought the same thing i also thought it interesting that SS was at the very beginging of the parade and then Kermit was at the end.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I missed that. I was at church around 9 this morning. so I didn't see the beginning. Who was there in the line of character balloons? I heard that Abby Cadaby was going to make her debut here.

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
Almost missed Kermit but caught him just before we left. I loved the Sesame Street float. Would've loved to have a Muppet float with the Kermit balloon though. Oh well.....beggars can't be choosers and some Muppety goodness is better than none at all.

Happy Thanksgiving MuppetCentral!