Your Thoughts on Madonna saying the "N-Word"

scooterfan360

Reaction score
i think that she did not mean any harm and bad choice of a word to discribe her son when she instagramed a photo of him

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Frankly, I'm more concerned that Madonna can't seem to act her age.
i know right she needs to realize that it"s not 1984 anymore and that she needs to grow up and set a good example for her kids

oh and not pull anymore stunts like this one that would cause a huge back lash

scooterfan360

Reaction score
She's clearly not racist, it was just an awkward, immature attempt to appear hip and relevant.
yeah your right but she has to watch what she do and say considering the fact that she is famous and a mom

Drtooth

Reaction score
You see... this is what I've been saying all along. Madonna suuuuuucks. I mean, sure... she had a couple good hits in the 80's... but she's just awful. She's the reason why Dick Tracy never attained greatness. And that's, like, her best movie since no one told her she can't act. Everything she does is so freaking heavy handed. Especially her forced attempts to tick off the Catholic Church. That's straight up Trolly stuff right there.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
She's got to be smarter than that, if you're a public figure you have to know that everything you post online is going to be scrutinized and looked out. Don't post anything dumb.

Drtooth

Reaction score
She's got to be smarter than that, if you're a public figure you have to know that everything you post online is going to be scrutinized and looked out. Don't post anything dumb.
It's clear she did it on purpose to be sort of controversial. Because if Madonna isn't controversial, no one remembers she exists.

Did I mention I don't really like Madonna?

mr3urious

Reaction score
And the next thing you know, she's going to be in England pumping gas naked. :big_grin: