Your thoughts on the future of JHC

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The Hensons just bought back the compony big suprise for us all. i never thought it would happen alot that has happend in the past three years for JHC has been a big Roller coaster. so what is your guys thoughts about what is next for the JHC?
Im scared for it to get wores befor it gets better. but the muppets will still live on in our hearts and with big fans like you and i we will keep them on our tv"s and in our theatrs. write to the compony often telling them that you have there support . that is where it counts. Fans can change things you do count in this if im wrong then tell me but i think if we all stop loving the muppets they would not be here anymore. We need to stand togher with JHC and let them know we are out there and cant wait for the muppets to cmoe back to the big or little screen.

Kermit we need you more than ever and maybe wiel your at it you could get Dr. theeth back to talking for us. we miss him and want to see him soon. :smile: :big_grin: :sympathy: :crazy:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Here are my thoughts.

1) We've been through worse times than this. MUCH worse.

2) I think the swell of merchandise available and being purchased at various outlets, and the releases of many obscure DVDs is a good sign that the public is still interested in the Muppets. There are more people buying stuff than just the people who visit Muppet websites. JHC should make an effort to reach those people.

3) Hopefully within the next year we'll see a new Muppet project--another holiday made for tv movie perhaps?

4) Then around 2004-2005 a new Muppet series, with a classic focus, but innovations that make it a must-see show.

5) 2008: Another big-screen Muppet movie.

6) 2013: I'll be forty years old. That's OLD!

:sleep: :boo:

Jennifer12

Reaction score
Gonzo said:
Here are my thoughts.

6) 2013: I'll be forty years old. That's OLD!

:sleep: :boo:
Uh, okay, thanks for bringing THAT up! Dont feel too bad. I'll be forty in 2012!

Jennifer (still trying to believe I'm thirty-one...)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
no one has anything to say

Im Kind of shocked about all this not many people talked about this i thought this was a good topic i would realy like to know how you all feel.

Beauregard

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Im Kind of shocked about all this not many people talked about this i thought this was a good topic i would realy like to know how you all feel.
Actually, we have already talked about this a lot in different threads.

I think that what needs to happen is a new thatrical release and a LOT of publisity, say, Miss Piggy turning up at social functions, etc...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
sorry

you know your right why beat a dead horse. so what would you all think if i just dont but anything on this part anymore for a liitel wiel :crazy: