1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Oscar on "The Bonnie Hunt Show"

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just a reminder that on Monday Oscar wil be appearing on "The Bonnie Hunt Show". Check your local listings for times in your area.

After you watch the appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I just saw it... it was a very cute little bit. Wish it were longer, though. But he managed to get in the same Overhead bin joke that Big Bird used on late night.

The meet and greet with the little kids was also pretty adorable.
  3. BIGMuppetFan

BIGMuppetFan Member

It was a cute appearance, had some funny jokes. Oscar sang his song and the kids were cute at the end. I wish Bonnie would have showed the DVD and book but other than that it was good! :)
  4. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

I was actually watching that here and there today but never did catch Oscar's appearance. Oh well- it's probably online somewhere.:grouchy:
  5. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I'm not sure my cable company carries any stations that play Bonnie Hunt. I was checking online for that. Sounds like a job for the masters of You Tube. :confused:
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Oscar's great appearance on "The Bonnie Hunt Show" from last November will be reairing on Monday June 7. Check local listings for times and set your DVR's and VCR's accordingly.
  7. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads-up.
  8. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I thought Oscar's appearance was very funny.
  9. Mupp

Mupp Member