Your Thoughts: Palisades Series 5 Review

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hey Phil...

OK this is the first time I am responding to the much-vaunted leader of this pack. Love you and thank you for this awesome website. Thanks alot for all the time and effort you place here. Mucho Kudos senor!!!

I like that Ken is still considering his companies creations a work in progress. There is constant improvement and for him to be upset with JANICE... I loved Janice... So that means his newer figs will be even MORE awesome. And to show such excitement that he could create an obscure muppet action figure was very, very validating of everything I hope this line could be. It backs up my own mental hopes/ plans for this line. Where I expect it to go???? Farther than I could have hoped for.
Thank you Ken Lilly, and thank you Philip Chapman. You have both done more than one man's share fulfilling this (me) man's Muppet needs, social and physical. The figures being physical representations of that Muppet need... I can't believe you were thinking that!!! SHAME!!!

HAHAHA... Your friend,
Josh.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's always great to hear Ken's perspective on how doing the rare figures like the Newsman is a big milestone is his eyes.

Quinn did a great job on the review. His enthusiasm shines through.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Quinn did a great job on the review. His enthusiasm shines through.
Thanks Phil--my medication must be wearing off if my rabid mania's coming across as enthusiasm.

:halo: