Your Thoughts: Puppet Up Special on TBS

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight’s the night, after you watch the Jim Henson Company special, Puppet Up on TBS, post here and let us know what you think of the show.

Do you like the new direction the Henson Company is headed with these puppet improv events? Would you like to see more Puppet Up on TV or do you think this is a one-shot special?

Discuss your thoughts here on this anticipated program.

SJohnson

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you know that on the west coast Puppet Up is playing at 8:00. I don’t know if this is the same with all cable providers, but I would check at 8:00 anyway, so you don’t miss it.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Yeah, it's showing at 8 here, and it's decided to rain and blow wind all over my satellite dish, so I'll probably miss the show!!!! :mad:

I hope someone puts it on YouTube. :sympathy:

MGov

Reaction score
12 minutes in and it's already the funniest thing with the Henson name on it in a long time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm watching it right now and so far it's hilarious!!! I see they're using past characters as general-purpose puppets like the red koala from Animal Jam, Joe the Armadillo from the behind-the-scenes of Kermit's Swamp Years (as well as a turtle from the same movie).

alorindanya

Reaction score
I do think, though, that the scenes are being cut off a bit too short. I think they could have more 'impact' if they were given more time to develope.

alorindanya

Reaction score
I am SOOO Impressed with what they did with Forrest Gump and Exsusesulism...however you spell it. I want a copy of that.