Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Macy's

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I thought it was alright but who was that girl with Herry?:confused:

bisforbubble

Reaction score
Sesame street macy's

I still like "SING" better. They did a good job with it, but where was Maria? Also, they were the only float that got the lip-synch right. HA HA HA

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I seen that Oscar didn't move him mouth fast enuff when it was his turn to sing. LOL i know Caroll couldn't do Big Bird and Oscar at the same time. So i take it it was some one else doin Oscar? :grouchy:

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Wasn't it good to see Barkly and Alice with the characters.It seems that the only time we really get to see these two is either in repeats or in the Macy's Parade.I really enjoyed the fact they dressed the characters up in winter/christmas clothes as opposed to their regular outfits.

Michael

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Also, how nice was it to see a Muppet start and end the parade...Grover and Kermit

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
I seen that Oscar didn't move him mouth fast enuff when it was his turn to sing. LOL i know Caroll couldn't do Big Bird and Oscar at the same time. So i take it it was some one else doin Oscar? :grouchy:
I don't know. It sounded like Carroll doing Oscar, that was probably just a recording of his voice. It was probably someone else doing the pupateering.

SarahFraggle

Reaction score
i watched the parade , i was so happy when i saw Super Grover, he was having some problems geting in the air at frist, but then he always does, huh?

Then was the Seasme float followed by the Big Bird balloon, then at the end they had Kermit! I did notice that Oscar was a little off, they most likely recorded the song in a studio and played it on the float, and were lip syncing.
I'm not sure though.

I think it was the only time i got to see the whole thing. :excited:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
I rationalized it for myself by assuming htat Oscar was being typically grouchy and refusing to make things go smoothly. :grouchy:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I seen that Oscar didn't move him mouth fast enuff when it was his turn to sing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I've noticed that too..