1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Macy's

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Barry Lee, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I thought it was alright but who was that girl with Herry?:confused:
  2. bisforbubble

bisforbubble New Member

Sesame street macy's

I still like "SING" better. They did a good job with it, but where was Maria? Also, they were the only float that got the lip-synch right. HA HA HA
  3. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

I seen that Oscar didn't move him mouth fast enuff when it was his turn to sing. LOL i know Caroll couldn't do Big Bird and Oscar at the same time. So i take it it was some one else doin Oscar? :grouchy:
  4. MuppetFan123

MuppetFan123 Member

Wasn't it good to see Barkly and Alice with the characters.It seems that the only time we really get to see these two is either in repeats or in the Macy's Parade.I really enjoyed the fact they dressed the characters up in winter/christmas clothes as opposed to their regular outfits.

Michael
  5. MuppetFan123

MuppetFan123 Member

Also, how nice was it to see a Muppet start and end the parade...Grover and Kermit
  6. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I don't know. It sounded like Carroll doing Oscar, that was probably just a recording of his voice. It was probably someone else doing the pupateering.
  7. SarahFraggle

SarahFraggle New Member

i watched the parade , i was so happy when i saw Super Grover, he was having some problems geting in the air at frist, but then he always does, huh?

Then was the Seasme float followed by the Big Bird balloon, then at the end they had Kermit! I did notice that Oscar was a little off, they most likely recorded the song in a studio and played it on the float, and were lip syncing.
    I'm not sure though.

I think it was the only time i got to see the whole thing. :excited:
  8. MuppetFan123

MuppetFan123 Member

9. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I rationalized it for myself by assuming htat Oscar was being typically grouchy and refusing to make things go smoothly. :grouchy:
  10. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I seen that Oscar didn't move him mouth fast enuff when it was his turn to sing.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I've noticed that too..
  11. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Or maybe :grouchy: had what Ashlee Simpson had when she was on SNL?