1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Monopoly

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Phillip, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I am buying this one.

Wow.That's all I gotta say.Wow.
  3. starr

starr New Member

If it's anything like Muppet Monopoly I can't wait! I lived for the Street when I was little! :) :excited:
  4. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Phillip,Do you know what month SS Monopoly is releasing in stores?
    :p :) :(
  5. janicegroupie

janicegroupie New Member

Wow that looks really cool. I can't wait to get it and visit my favorite street in the world! :p
  6. Muppet Crypts

Muppet Crypts New Member

when will it hit the shelves
  7. Phillip

It's going to be differnt for each store. Some will have it very soon (in a matter of weeks). Other places like Barnes & Noble won't be selling it until this fall.
  8. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'm not a big Monopoly fan (or any board game for that matter)... I came close to buying the Muppet Show one, but I decided against it... I was leaning to get the Garfield version as well (since it had a 3-D representation of Jon Arbuckle)... but this version looks waaay too sweet to pass up... Considering we may/may not get SS action figures, this is definately what I'd put my money towards.
  10. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Phillip,Do You Still Know When SS Monopoly Is Releasing In Stores :confused:

Because No Stores Just Never Carried Yet.Why??? :smirk: :boo:
  11. Phillip

I know Barnes and Noble will have it this fall. Media Play should be getting it some time. Other than that it will probably be speciality stores and the like. If you can't find it locally and really want it soon, I'd get it on-line.
  12. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

I recieved mine today, I havn't actually sat down and looked at it properly but I can tell you this, the oewter tokens that come with this one are far better than the Muppets one.

After I play the game and look at the locations and stuff carefully I'll comment on it.
  13. Phillip

Nice. Looking forward to hearing what you think of the game.
  14. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

I saw the game today at Barnes and Noble.

Something that really surprised me about the game: There are six character tokens and Elmo is not one of them! :)
  15. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

This looks like a gorgeous version of a (if not the) classic game. I doubt I will be buying it (money is the ultimate issue with me right now, just got done paying for school out of pocket. Yeesh.). Like Muppet Monopoly, many classic characters are utilized (Barkley's dog house and Guy Smiley's game show!) and the board is bright and colorful. I really like the Super Grover game piece, as well (I like them all, but his piece looks the coolest). I hope this game sells well.
  16. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

dang, I would LOVE to play that! A much-needed twist from regular Monopoly...

BJ
  17. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I saw it at a FYE store.
  18. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I saw it at Barnes and Noble today
  19. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

I Saw It A Couple Of Weeks Ago At Barnes And Noble It's Really Good.I Just Can't Wait To Get It For Christmas!!!!! :excited:
  20. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Well,The game is really good and it was fun too!