Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Hey Boober Gorg:

Can you quickly sum up what happens in each of the first five years credit crawl? And thanks for your previous replies, btw....Very helpful.

dvakman

Reaction score
One question: which Mad Painter sketch is included?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me it's number 2!! That's the only one I'm missing (and Guille, if you're reading, you've got it already? How dare you? :wink: ).

BillKal

Reaction score
#3 is the only Mad Painter sketch in the whole thing! AHH the Madness!

BillKal

Reaction score
I'm also disappointed that the "Bert & Ernie at the Movies: Emotions" is not on the DVD.

BUT....

It's nice to see the other 2. I can always find that clip though on YOUTUBE.

Of course, there's never enough Jazzy Spies and/or Baker Clips on here.

Overall nice set with very few disappointments other than the ones above. Its pretty much what fans want I guess (I know die hards want full seasons).

BillKal

Reaction score
OBTW, ---> BRING ON THE BEST OF TEC VOLUME 2!!

Hope you all enjoy your sets and looking forward to hearing from you!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
BillKal said:
I'm also disappointed that the "Bert & Ernie at the Movies: Emotions" is not on the DVD.
If volume two has the second five season premiers then it will probably be included. It was in the season six premier.

BillKal said:
Of course, there's never enough Jazzy Spies and/or Baker Clips on here.
It's mostly just the 2 segments repeated in various episodes (it seems like 2 was a frequent season premier sponsor).

Well, I spent most of the day looking for it, but with no luck. I checked my two local meijers, one of my two local Targets, one of my two local Walmarts, my local Best Buy, my local Sam Goody, my local Suncoast, one of my three local Kmarts, my local Toys R Us, my local Sears, and my local Circuit City and haven't found it anywhere. Did very few non-online retailers order copies? Could there be some shipping problems? It seems like a lot of recent Muppet products haven't been released in any stores near where I live on their release dates. I ddin't see any copies of My Life as a Furry Red Monster or Before You Leap untill three weeks after they were supposed to be released, I still haven't seen any copies of A Green and Red Christmas, and besides Old School, I have only found a copy of The World According to Sesame Street at one place (Target).

And not counting A Sesame Street Christmas Carol and a few small Sesame Street releases, we do not know of any new upcomming big Muppet DVD releases (we still don't know for sure when The Muppet Show: Season Two will be released, nor do we know when the third season of Dinosaurs will be released).