Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that beginning Monday and continuing all week long, the Sesame Street Muppets will be appearing on the game show "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?". Check your local listings for channels and times in your area as this show is currently in syndication.

Grover, Prairie Dawn, Zoe and Cookie Monster are all scheduled to appear.

After you watch the appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Does anyone know what channel it's on? I need an answer before tonight.

Haydensmommy

Reaction score
Well, I'm watching it on CMT cause that is the only channel that it is on and so far nothing. Anyone have any other info?

TML

Reaction score
It is syndicated. It airs at 4:30 on our ABC affiliate. Cookie Monster co-hosted it. Each day there will be a different Muppet co-host. The audience went bananas for him.

Haydensmommy

Reaction score
Oh no, my son and I have been waiting to watch it and Cookie Monster is his favorite! I didn't think it would be on in the afternoon so I only looked for it at night. We're gonna check it out this afternoon, though! Thanks

KermiClown

Reaction score
Anyone have the first two episodes recorded? My TiVo cut off the end of the episodes.

I'd be willing to trade stuff from my huge Muppet collection for the first two episodes: www.KermiClownVideos.com

Thanks!

Rendal

Reaction score
I've enjoyed the episodes.

I was actually scheduled to be a contestant on the show, but was bumped. I now wish I played up my facination with the muppets! My daughters would have loved watching me on with the Muppets.

I did get on another show at least. I'm going to be on Catch 21 on the Game Show Network December 1st at 6:30 or 9:30pm EST.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
KermiClown,

I've got the first two shows taped, but I missed out on Wednesday's show. Who was the Muppet guest?