1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just a reminder that beginning Monday and continuing all week long, the Sesame Street Muppets will be appearing on the game show "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?". Check your local listings for channels and times in your area as this show is currently in syndication.

Grover, Prairie Dawn, Zoe and Cookie Monster are all scheduled to appear.

After you watch the appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts.
  2. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

thanks for the info! I can't wait!
  3. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what channel it's on? I need an answer before tonight.
  5. Haydensmommy

Haydensmommy New Member

Well, I'm watching it on CMT cause that is the only channel that it is on and so far nothing. Anyone have any other info?
  6. TML

TML Active Member

It is syndicated. It airs at 4:30 on our ABC affiliate. Cookie Monster co-hosted it. Each day there will be a different Muppet co-host. The audience went bananas for him.
  7. Haydensmommy

Haydensmommy New Member

Oh no, my son and I have been waiting to watch it and Cookie Monster is his favorite! I didn't think it would be on in the afternoon so I only looked for it at night. We're gonna check it out this afternoon, though! Thanks
  8. KermiClown

KermiClown Member

Anyone have the first two episodes recorded? My TiVo cut off the end of the episodes.

I'd be willing to trade stuff from my huge Muppet collection for the first two episodes: www.KermiClownVideos.com

Thanks!
  9. Rendal

Rendal New Member

I've enjoyed the episodes.

I was actually scheduled to be a contestant on the show, but was bumped. I now wish I played up my facination with the muppets! My daughters would have loved watching me on with the Muppets.

I did get on another show at least. I'm going to be on Catch 21 on the Game Show Network December 1st at 6:30 or 9:30pm EST.
  10. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

KermiClown,

I've got the first two shows taped, but I missed out on Wednesday's show. Who was the Muppet guest?
  11. KermiClown

KermiClown Member

Wednesday's Muppet guest was Bert.

Would you be willing to trade for the first two episodes?

You can email me at: KermiClownVideos@aol.com
  12. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Is there any video footage of the episodes online?
  13. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I'm assuming Prarie was on Friday's show. That's the only one I didn't either watch live or get on tape.
  14. antsamthompson9

No, but they are going to re-air the episodes starting tomorrow. So, set your DVR! I already set mine.
  15. antsamthompson9

I saw Cookie's episode today and he was very funny!
  16. antsamthompson9

I saw Zoe's episode today. She was adorable! I loved when she said, "I was sweating bullets on that one!" I'm glad they're currently using the old Zoe puppet.
  17. antsamthompson9

I saw Bert's episode and the remaining two before, but my mom accidentally taped over them. So it's good to see Bert's again!
  18. antsamthompson9

I re-recorded Grover's episode and he is so funny in it! I like his line, "Can I get the answers off the Internet and text them to her phone?"
  19. antsamthompson9

Yes, she was. If you want to see it, they'll rerun it tomorrow.
  20. antsamthompson9

I watched Prairie's episode today. She was so cute! If only I had a way to post the episodes online so you could see them.