Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on "InFANity"

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here’s yet another appearance and this one may be the best of the lot.

InFANity will be spending an hour going behind-the-scenes at "Sesame Street" including interviews with both Muppets and Muppeteers. The show will also tour the Muppet Workshop and features celebrities who've appeared on the show, including Heidi Klum, Matt Lauer and Kobe Bryant.

The Sesame Street episode of InFANity airs on the TV Guide Network at 7 pm eastern, 6 pm central on Monday November 9.

Here’s a preview from InFANity's visit to Sesame Street…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKGRVEXURKE

After you watch the show, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Man, I wish I had the TVGuide network. Darn you, Cablevision!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
WHOA! That was a sneak peak? That felt like it coulda been a whole episode... I'll miss it tonight tho... so i'm hoping someone out there can help out some of us poorer people who cant afford cable in these rough times.

doctort13

Reaction score
It's times like this that I wish I could afford cable teevee. :frown:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well, i do have the TV Guide Network and taped it - but here's the rub: in my area InFANity, Are You Smarter Than..., and Food Network Challenge (which i missed the first time) ALL came on at the same time so i could only tape one so i went with InFANity. If anyone who doesn't get cable (or missed it) wants a copy, i'd be willing to trade for any of the other stuff i missed (i also missed the various morning show appearances and even though i watched them on Jimmy Fallon, it was on a bad dvd that ultimately failed to record). Basically, i'll trade for anything i don't have or need a better copy of. Send me a PM or email me at dw_m@webtv.net

emberfire

Reaction score
I don't really have anything to trade, but once you get everything you want, would you be willing to post it on youtube?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Hey everybodyyyyyyyyyyyy! TVGuide posted the full special (in 6 parts) on their YouTube channel. Check it out! Frank appears as Grover again in an interview!

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! It looks like a really cool special.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Awesome! Thnx for posting that info.. just got done watching it and it was amazing! :insatiable: