Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 44

Drtooth

Reaction score
The only time I ever heard a Davy Jones's Locker joke with that kind of punchline was...eh, I think Rocko's Modern Life or something.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I know the show's forced itself to do heavy re-using of certain sketches, but the direct borrowing of stuff from last season is starting to bug me (like the "7" and "T" inserts were literally shown in the same place, same order last season). But, I do like how little they've used the "Cube Spin" transition; it's really just lazy editing.

cahuenga

Reaction score
How was Matt voicing the Count in the insert with Oscar? He was great in the youtube song...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just released, the official Sesame Street Season 44 trailer with never-before-seen clips.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Not to get off the subject, but someone's gotta say it. Did anyone notice Susan's appearance in today's street story? I know she was absent in new material last season, so that was a highlight.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not to get off the subject, but someone's gotta say it. Did anyone notice Susan's appearance in today's street story? I know she was absent in new material last season, so that was a highlight.
I noticed that too. She was in the background and didn't really say anything other than singing the chorus. Come to think of it, Gordon and Alan were also there, and other than Alan's one line of song, he really didn't do too much either.

cahuenga

Reaction score
I noticed in the Latino Festival episode at sesamestreet.org that Gina and Marco are seen in background but didn't say anything...maybe its a new use for characters...at least we can see them a little more.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Were the songs in today's episode spoofs? They sounded very Broadway-esque.