Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 42 30.2%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 26 18.7%

• Total voters

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
If anyone listens to the new Muppetcast, at the end you hear Janice from the 1991 live Disney show saying, "We need more exposure!"

Maybe the band's finally gotten their wish! :flirt:
Well yes thanks to the likes of Pepe and Rizzo who now manage them lol that was one of my favorite lines.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Ok speakin as a Miss Piggy fan, who wouldnt have watched it is she wasnt on it...- I say it is good! She had alot of lines... Even tho...the people who bulit thoes Miss Piggy puppets...they looked BAD! i loved the old ones....I remeber hearing, that thoes are "Puppet Heap"s puppets, if soo- she looked soo bad..oh lordey. ANYWAY- i think that Hair wize- it was very nice..VERY nice!

As for the special overall...it was wayyy too short! it was the shortest 30mins i ever seen!..i am soo mad, disney didmt even give them an hour spot! ***...its like the first time ever...

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Cait...

"SOLID!" :cool: XD
XD OMG, I think I found my new signature!

If anyone listens to the new Muppetcast, at the end you hear Janice from the 1991 live Disney show saying, "We need more exposure!"

Maybe the band's finally gotten their wish! :flirt:
Amen and hallelujah!

Funny thing was after the last thing Dr. Teeth said, Zoot was trying to figure out what Dr. Teeth said.

[...] I also got to ask: Couldn't Lips be back with the band? I wouldn't mind seeing the trumpet player back.
Yeah, that's what I meant by two lines. XP

I know what you mean. Unfortunately, the last time that Lips was seen was back in 1992 with MCC. Since then, Steve's been more busy with Kermit and the rest of his characters. Yeah, I would like to see Lips back, too.

The first thing I could think of when it was over was "...that's IT?"

[...] All and all, I did love it. All of the Electric Mayhem bits were cute and I loved Kermit trying his best. The only other little nitpicks I had are that the Chef's Mock Swedish seemed a bit off and Animal's fur seemed longer then I liked it :confused: I hope they go through with the next one!
XD Exactly.

I absolutely loved the screen time that the EM got! And Zoot got a-- no, two lines! I'm so proud of him!

Count von Count

Reaction score
Yes it was short! And make makes you think "Will they make a part2? That's want I want to know!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Billy Ray Cyrus is a nice guy. He's remained true to his roots despite it sometimes being "uncool." He's married to the same woman as always, has a house full of kids. Seems to keep his daughter grounded despite the fact that she's a billionaire. Was worried about finding a new church in California when they relocated from Tennessee. Hmmm...not seeing a lot of "jerkiness" here.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Okay so far it was a great start. But no Fozzie and Rowlf/ Dang! But since there maybe the second special, they better include Rowlf and Fozzie.

Boppity

Reaction score
To Ruahnna...Well, my dad actually worked with him in the past and he apparently did something unspeakably terrible in relation to my parents, which is why he and my mom hate him XD

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Deflated rather than Delighted...but Hopeful for the Future

I had every intention of liking this special for what it is, but where were the jokes? It's not an embarrassment, just forgettable (with only a couple of cringey moments for my older-long-term-fan sensibilities). I have a feeling this was really edited to bits, but hey - it does its job and fits in with the rest of the Disney Channel kids fare. I just wish they had added a layer of humor over it. Most of the special just seemed like a contractual checklist of items and appearances. :rolleyes:

In the end, this special wasn’t meant for me. The Muppets already have me. They didn’t dumb themselves down, but they didn’t bring anything near their A (or even B) game either. I hear there are more of these specials with the Disney kids and the Muppets in the can and on the way. We’ll see.

Likes: Kermit’s performance, the Mayhem’s appearance and voices, Snowths, Swedish Chef, Pepe’s humble contribution, Miss Piggy’s performance, Statler & Waldorf’s bit, the new Muppets Studio logo, the target marketing in bringing the Muppets to an audience so that they may be more visible in their own right later on.

Dislikes: The Miss Piggy puppet, the boring script, lack of direction, plot or humor, the tightly controlled atmosphere (I with the Muppets really had gone nuts), lack of many characters, it all seemed so rushed and lifeless.

This is a good thing that could have been better but wasn’t because it didn’t have to be.

:sleep: A solid C from the frogboy. :boo:

Count von Count

Reaction score
My sis. said that may might not of showed rowlf because that he was more Jim then the other muppets and that whould not of been right to show him(rowlf/kermit was a lot of jim himself, the show does't work with out kermit) -- You get what I'm saying?

But it whould have been cool if they gave Jim some creadit for his Muppets, you get what I'm trying to say there right?

And talking about the show's creadits Why was there no Henson Family members in it? It looks like they did't do anything. I think that's odd.

It was sad that Scooter was not in the show,I think he was't, I could have missed him.
This show is based on the behind the sceans of making the show, do you think they will show the show it-self?

Thanks for Reading this long post! :smile: