1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: The Diva Code Book

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Jan 26, 2009.

1. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Wow

Jaime, I love what you did with these photos. That's what I've been saying, why can't we see newer versions of the muppets instead of the same redundant ones all the time. I have yet to get this book, because it is a christmas gift from someone and I'm waiting on them. I can't wait to get it because I love her ridiculously. I absolutely love Piggy and despite what other people say about her selling points, it's all up to the advertisement of the items. I mean, Robert Tonner has picked up Piggy and gave her her own collection. Come on people, the muppets can make an awesome comeback...and iconic characters like her can do very well. I want more Piggy stuff now....please :o hehe
  2. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

Are you suggesting we do that? That would be soo much fun to pic through my collection of Miss Piggy pics, to edit them and such~

Oh this will be fun~!
  3. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Does anybody know what time/hour Piggy will be on the Today show tomorrow? :mad:
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I hope so. Share the Piggy love.
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

i JUST got this book for my birthday today! :)
  6. Olive77

Olive77 New Member

GREAT thanks !
    i love Miss P and I can't find many pictures on the net ...Do you have others :) ? Those are great
  7. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I just picked up a copy at a local Target.

Can't wait to read it.
  8. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I am still looking for this book and hopefully can buy it soon.
  9. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i kinda wanna buy it too. is it any good?
  10. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Well I was happy when I found it at Target and I know I had to get it.

But to be honest, though I have yet to actually read this book, it does seem like Kermit's "Before you leap" is the better book.

But when I read it, maybe I'll feel different, I'm just saying from looking at it, skipping though the pages and looking at the art, it looks like much more work was put into Kermit's book.