Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

ploobis

Reaction score
Oh no no no I meant Kermit and Fozzie! **** sorry!

Oh and I didn't swear, can't even remember what I said, but just warning fellow posters I did not swear on muppet central :O
Oh ok. You're right, Kermit & Fozzie should be together more often! They're the best Muppet team!

But ya know, With Fozzie on the cover of the 3rd season DVD I'm sure we'll be seeing more of him with Kermit on TV shows for the next few weeks. They're still suppose to be on The View on May 21'st, Right?

pattywack

Reaction score
Oh yeah definitley, but that's not what I mean. I was talking about when Kermit was asked questions about Miss Piggy and has confirmed he is not going out with Miss Piggy, and hinted that they never were, which is why I'm so confused! They were a couple in Muppet Family Christmas...

ploobis

Reaction score
Oh yeah definitley, but that's not what I mean. I was talking about when Kermit was asked questions about Miss Piggy and has confirmed he is not going out with Miss Piggy, and hinted that they never were, which is why I'm so confused! They were a couple in Muppet Family Christmas...
Well the whole :smile: & :mad: break up thing is kinda confusing to me too.

needforspeed

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has already been answered.

Has anyone been able to confirm if there are two different cases for this like the fuzzy and non-fuzzy Kermit ones?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kermit didn't confirm nor deny their relationship in this interview...I thought it was a great interview.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, I was going to buy it today but my local Blockbuster didn't have it :frown: ... it DID come out today right? lol

Oh well I'll just order it from amazon.com, I'm in no rush to get it (I've got a few seasons of Cheers to watch :crazy: ) and it'll be cheaper this way. I hope I get the fuzzy package though!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I miss the little 'pop up video' feature that was in the first season set. Even if some of them were weird, they were funny to read. Besides the fact that even at twenty-five, many of the guest stars were a bit before my time and I liked reading about them:smile: ...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, sacrificing that was slightly irritating. I'm old enough to know many of the stars ... but there are some I just can't place or I have NO idea who they are ... they could have been a little more helpful with that...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It doesn't look like Best Buy is doing the sale I'd hope they were gonna. :frown: But, I plan to but it this weekend anyway.