Your Thoughts: The Muppets Original Soundtrack

What is your favorite song from The Muppets soundtrack?

• The Muppet Show Theme - The Muppets

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Life's a Happy Song - Jason Segel, Amy Adams and Walter

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Pictures In My Head - Kermit and The Muppets

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard - Paul Simon

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Rainbow Connection - The Moopets

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • We Built This City - Starship

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Me Party - Amy Adams and Miss Piggy

• Let's Talk about Me - Chris Cooper

• Man or Muppet - Jason Segel and Walter

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Smells Like Teen Spirit - The Muppet Barbershop Quartet

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Forget You - Camilla and the Chickens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rainbow Connection - The Muppets

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • The Whistling Caruso - Andrew Bird

• Life's a Happy Song Finale - Entire Cast

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Mahna Mahna - Mahna Mahna and The Two Snowths

• Total voters

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our review of the official soundtrack for "The Muppets" is now on-line. Let us know your thoughts on this highly anticipate release.

Beginning today, you can also hear the music from "The Muppets" soundtrack on Muppet Central Radio. We'll be adding new songs to our rotation every day. So be sure to watch this thread or follow our Facebook and Twitter feeds to be notified when new songs are added. We're now playing "Life's a Happy Song featuring Jason Segel, Amy Adams and Walter. Listen to Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.

Since most of us will be getting "The Muppets" original soundtrack, we'd like to mention that if you pre-order "The Muppets" CD from Amazon using this link, that a small portion of your entire order will go to Muppet Central to help make future upgrades possible. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the album with a low-price guarantee. Thank you for supporting MC by placing orders through Amazon links on our site.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I read the review great stuff, sounds like Disney is really doing everything they can to make this music, and movie great! I'm not going to listen to the soundtrack untill i see the movie though. I want to take it all in at once. Is that wise or am I putting to much on myself?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now you can hear Kermit's new song "Pictures in My Head" from "The Muppets" new film on Muppet Central Radio. It is written by Jeannie Lurie, Aris Archontis and Chen Neeman. Listen to Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.

Let us know your thoughts on "Pictures in My Head" and the entire Muppets original soundtrack available 11/21. You can also read our review of "The Muppets" soundtrack.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today you can hear "The Muppet Show Theme" from "The Muppets" new film on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.

Post here and let us know your thoughts on "Pictures in My Head", "Life's a Happy Song" and the entire Muppets original soundtrack available 11/21. You can also read our review of "The Muppets" soundtrack.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Can there be a day or point of time dedicated to a loop of the soundtrack? I am always checking back, except it's not playing sometimes.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i just heard pictures in my head and it payed off so much to wait nice song

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can there be a day or point of time dedicated to a loop of the soundtrack? I am always checking back, except it's not playing sometimes.
Due to licensing, it isn't possible to play the entire album in a loop. However, as we continue to play more new music from the soundtrack you'll hear the songs much more frequently.

A new song from "The Muppets" soundtrack will be added every day so please keep listening. I'll announce here (and on Facebook and Twitter) when a new song is added to our rotation.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey Phill I was reading the review and loved it! I have a quick question though. I read some where on the track list there is a song sung by Uncle Deadly, is it true, and how does Matt really sound as Deadly?