1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: The Muppets Original Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Nov 3, 2011.

?

What is your favorite song from The Muppets soundtrack?

1. The Muppet Show Theme - The Muppets

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  2. Life's a Happy Song - Jason Segel, Amy Adams and Walter

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. Pictures In My Head - Kermit and The Muppets

10 vote(s)
    17.2%
  4. Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard - Paul Simon

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  5. Rainbow Connection - The Moopets

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. We Built This City - Starship

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  7. Me Party - Amy Adams and Miss Piggy

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  8. Let's Talk about Me - Chris Cooper

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  9. Man or Muppet - Jason Segel and Walter

8 vote(s)
    13.8%
  10. Smells Like Teen Spirit - The Muppet Barbershop Quartet

4 vote(s)
    6.9%
  11. Forget You - Camilla and the Chickens

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Rainbow Connection - The Muppets

5 vote(s)
    8.6%
  13. The Whistling Caruso - Andrew Bird

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Life's a Happy Song Finale - Entire Cast

4 vote(s)
    6.9%
  15. Mahna Mahna - Mahna Mahna and The Two Snowths

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

2. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Is there any particular time we can expect the songs to come on, or is it mostly at random?
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

They're mostly aired at random within the rotation. But I have noticed that a song from the soundtrack is usually preceeded by any of the parody trailers or promo clips that are also played on MCR.
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Today listen to Andrew Bird as "The Whistling Caruso" from "The Muppets" new film. Listen to "The Muppets" soundtrack on Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.

Let us know your thoughts on this new song and the entire soundtrack. Pre-order "The Muppets" original soundtrack for a low $9.99. You can also read our review of the soundtrack.

For a limited time, get 20% off select Muppets merchandise when you purchase music or books.from "The Muppets" movie. Click here for all the details.
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

All i've heard the wonderful "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and the out-of place and underwhelming "Me Party". MC radio is always buggy for me. A hit-or-miss thing even though i follow all the instructions 100%. Sigh. It's caused me to miss "Pictures in my Head" on several occasions. :(
  6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Have you tried using Radio Terra instead?
    frogboy4 likes this.
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

thanks!!! much better! the other link is so infuriating. how did i not know about radio terra? :sing::flirt::halo::D:cool:
  8. Phillip

Today you can hear Starship's "We Built This City" from "The Muppets" new film. Listen to "The Muppets" soundtrack on Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.

Let us know your thoughts on this new song and the entire soundtrack. Pre-order "The Muppets" original soundtrack for a low $9.99. You can also read our review of the soundtrack.

For a limited time, get 20% off select Muppets merchandise when you purchase music or books.from "The Muppets" movie. Click here for all the details.
  9. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

TSSD and frogboy4 like this.
  10. Phillip

Need a Monday pick-me-up? How about Muppet chickens. :cluck:

Today you can hear Cee Lo Green’s "Forget You" sung by The Muppet Chickens from "The Muppets" new film. Listen to "The Muppets" soundtrack on Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.

11. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Life's a Happy Song is Oscar worthy
    frogboy4 likes this.
  12. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I could really use a Monday pick-me-up. Awesome! :insatiable:
  13. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

so has anyone heard the whistling song?
  14. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Have you tried Hare Krishna?
    Oscarfan and frogboy4 like this.
  15. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

Good grief, it's a running gag!
    Oscarfan likes this.
  16. Phillip

In honor of tonight's anticipated "Dancing with the Stars" appearance, today you can hear the "Life's a Happy Song Finale" sung by The Muppets and the Entire Cast from "The Muppets" new film. Listen to "The Muppets" soundtrack on Muppet Central Radio 24/7 on Live365 and Radio Terra.

17. muppetlover123

havent heard lifes a happy song yet :( mad
  18. Phillip

The "Life's a Happy Song Finale" has already played once earlier this morning. It will play again several more times later today.
  19. muppetlover123

will it play at all in this hour
  20. muppetlover123

heard forget you by camilla and the chickens now all i need to hear is lifes a happy song finale and ill be good :)