1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your Thoughts: The Muppets Season 1 Episode 103 - Bear Left Then Bear Write

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Oct 6, 2015.

?

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Bear Left Then Bear Write"?

1. Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

32 vote(s)
    64.0%
  2. Bork bork! This episode was good.

15 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
  4. You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

1 vote(s)
    2.0%

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

It seems like this would have been a good episode for Becky to appear in, maybe she could have talked to Fozzie about his decision, or traveled with him.

So when Fozzie had trouble hanging up, why didn't Kermit just hang up from his end of the phone? It'd be one thing if Kermit left the phone on so he'd continually hear the map say where Fozzie is, but Kermit does immediately tell Fozzie what to do to turn the phone off, and he later points out that they'd been on the phone for 30 minutes in a rather annoyed tone.

2. Another good episode. I don't care what the critics have to say, it's just one good episode after another. For me, the Muppets never cease to amaze me. :)