1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your Thoughts: The Muppets Season 1 Episode 103 - Bear Left Then Bear Write

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Oct 6, 2015.

?

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Bear Left Then Bear Write"?

1. Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

33 vote(s)
    64.7%
  2. Bork bork! This episode was good.

15 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

2 vote(s)
    3.9%
  4. You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

1 vote(s)
    2.0%

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

It seems like this would have been a good episode for Becky to appear in, maybe she could have talked to Fozzie about his decision, or traveled with him.

So when Fozzie had trouble hanging up, why didn't Kermit just hang up from his end of the phone? It'd be one thing if Kermit left the phone on so he'd continually hear the map say where Fozzie is, but Kermit does immediately tell Fozzie what to do to turn the phone off, and he later points out that they'd been on the phone for 30 minutes in a rather annoyed tone.

2. Stephanie Evjen

Stephanie Evjen Well-Known Member

Another good episode. I don't care what the critics have to say, it's just one good episode after another. For me, the Muppets never cease to amaze me. :)

3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Bump.

Time to post my review!

I found this episode to be a lot funnier than the last one! I was dying of laughter at some of the silly jokes and stories like Rowlf having to wear a cone after a visit with the vet, Fozzie having no clue how to hang up the phone while using google maps, and the running gag of Chip (*cough* @Froggy Fool as a muppet character *cough*) being the new IT guy.

I really liked the main plot that focused on Kermit and Fozzie’s friendship. Seeing Fozzie all loopy at the end from the tranquilizer was funny, as well as the side plots of Gonzo trying to make a date with Debbie (though I thought the puppet was super creepy); I did feel bad for Gonzo in the end, though, and Miss Piggy trying to sabotage Christina after she posted the video of Piggy ruining her selfie on the internet and getting arrested in the end.

Overall, a really funny episode; my only complaint, however, is Kermit seems to be a lot more pushy on this show.

4. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

what the f

5. LittleJerry92

Bruh, you compared your appearance to his once. lol

6. Froggy Fool

Did I?

Hmm.

7. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

yes, you did

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  8. LittleJerry92

Yeah, I think it was on discord.

9. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Nope, it was on this thread.

10. LittleJerry92

Ooooooh yeah!

When I compared my appearance to Big Jeffy (at least when I have a beard). :shifty:

11. Froggy Fool

oooohh yeah i remember nowwwwwwww! ;)

LittleJerry92 likes this.