1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your Thoughts: The Muppets Season 1 Episode 103 - Bear Left Then Bear Write

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Oct 6, 2015.

?

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Bear Left Then Bear Write"?

1. Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

32 vote(s)
    64.0%
  2. Bork bork! This episode was good.

15 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
  4. You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

1 vote(s)
    2.0%

1. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Oh believe me, I'm not going to play that "you're not a real fan" game. There are plenty of Muppet Show sketches I'd fast forward through too, lol. And I'm a big fan of the projects where it was just the core group, sure. It's just that I don't find the characters particularly lovable on this new show. I guess I'm like that YouTube user: "The writing wasn't that good." ;)

Ladywarrior and Muppet Master like this.
  2. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

I mean everyone's got their own opinion, but Seinfeld was hated until like season 3, Mash wasn't well recieved in season 1, I am just saying to wait more than the first few episodes to judge the show, after like the first 10 you do not like the show, then I guess its your opinion, but TMS wasn't all that good in season 1 either, so watch it or not, I am pretty sure the show will become great soon.

3. Ladywarrior

Ladywarrior Well-Known Member

Muppet Master I think the whole purpose of TMS was to be random. Besides a lot of those weird one shot muppets are somewhat popular today. Like that spinning wheel thing that sang "windmills of your mind"

heralde likes this.
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Sure, it's a tricky thing because it can happen. Star Trek: TNG got a lot better over time. Star Trek: Enterprise got, well, a little better, lol. As we both said, Season 1 of Muppet Show was slow going. At this point, you would think fans have sent enough feedback for the writers of this new show to have something to work with, lol.

5. Jake Thompson

Jake Thompson New Member

This was the best episode yet!! I loved it!:) My favorite part was when :o was shot it was hilarious :D "We can use these to find my hat" ;)

Duke Remington likes this.
  6. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I still prefer episode 2 over this one but this one was alright.I'm really loving Julianne Buescher's performing,seriously can she please perform in all the Muppet productions from now on?:)

7. Jake Thompson

Jake Thompson New Member

I agree I love her proffering Yolanda:halo:

8. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

hi everyone I just want to say , that I was skeptical at first about the new show. but now since I have seen it, I think that the format is great . and that it should stay just the way it is.

FletchySRF3088 likes this.
  9. MUPPETFAN1976

MUPPETFAN1976 Active Member

This episode was a really good episode. However, I felt bad for Fozzie when he got shot, but it is his OWN natural habitat (and no not that Studebaker from TMM.)

Duke Remington likes this.
  10. Iscah

Iscah Active Member

Sweetums' puppeteering can switch between having one arm in the head to control his mouth, or having both arms in the sleeves for better movement. (Also I remember reading that his eyes are remote-controlled.)

11. drteethcool

drteethcool Member

so if a network does not care about rating how do they decide what should get the ax and what should get more seasons ?

12. Muppet Master

I mean all networks care about ratings, but if a network didn't care about ratings, they would probably cancel shows that have been getting bad reception, and stuff, I really do not know that much.

13. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I know that. I didn't know that years ago when I thought it would be impossible for a full-body character to ride a bike because I thought most full-body characters were performed like Big Bird.

14. drteethcool

drteethcool Member

Do you think the writers are watching to see how this show is doing ?

15. Muppet Master

I would certainly do it if I was a writer on the show, and I think that at least some of them are watching the ratings.

16. Muppet Master

That song has a nice meaning, and is hilarious, something like the Fuzz brothers is time consuming, so basically I'm mostly referring to the UK spots.

17. Ladywarrior

Ladywarrior Well-Known Member

But THIS was a UK spot.

18. drteethcool

drteethcool Member

I love this song and the way dr teeth tricks Sam here is wonderful.
    and Sam fell for it hook line and sinker :D

19. drteethcool

drteethcool Member

Why are people still hating on the new muppet show episode 3 did not seem to me to have anything bad to it. I would rather watch this show then a show like family guy.

FletchySRF3088 and MUPPETFAN1976 like this.
  20. Muppet Master

I don't hate all UK spot only a handful, I love that scene, I do not like ones like Berlington Berle or Fuzz Brothers, something like that.