The Muppets Episode 6 - The Ex-Factor

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "The Ex-Factor"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight make plans to watch "The Muppets" new episode "The Ex-Factor" at 8|7c on ABC. Then join the discussion immediately afterwards in the Muppet Central Forum.

Episode 6 - The Ex-Factor

Kermit searches for a gift for Denise's birthday, but is at a loss about what to get her, so he asks Miss Piggy for help. Meanwhile, Kristin Chenoweth accidentally creates tension in the Electric Mayhem when she agrees to do a gig with the band.

If you saw "The Ex-Factor" please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately missed out because my ABC affiliate, which was working fine a few minutes before decided to black out when it came time for the show I was waiting practically three hours for. :frown:

And this was an epixode I was looking forward too because it features Denise's return. Will have to read through most of the posts and toughpigs' review, but it's better when I get to actually watch the episode itself. :grouchy:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I was more interested in the b story featuring the Electric Mayhem and Kristen Chenoweth than the a story with Kermit, Denise, and Piggy. In my opinion, the Kermit/Piggy storyline needs to take a break and let other characters get more screen time.

I was laughing during the bus trip with Janice explaining to Floyd how she's not involved with him but then Dr. Teeth pointed out at one point He and Janice were an item.

I also liked the gag with Zoot and the echo is was creating.

And hey, Lips had more lines. He's said more in the last month than he has said in the last 35 years.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I was more interested in the b story featuring the Electric Mayhem and Kristen Chenoweth than the a story with Kermit, Denise, and Piggy. In my opinion, the Kermit/Piggy storyline needs to take a break and let other characters get more screen time.

I was laughing during the bus trip with Janice explaining to Floyd how she's not involved with him but then Dr. Teeth pointed out at one point He and Janice were an item.

I also liked the gag with Zoot and the echo is was creating.

And hey, Lips had more lines. He's said more in the last month than he has said in the last 35 years.
So they are actually bringing up the Floyd and Janice relationship?!?! That makes me happy.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
Okay so... kermit making a plate about his first date wiht denise was cute and I think she would have loved it.

as for the EM second story umm well...

WHAT DID THEY DO TO THEM?!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea cause if Janice is really single then that just might change things.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I thought this episode was hillarious.I loved the Eletric Mayhem plot but both plots played out wonderfully, but I especially liked that there were only two plots instead of three,it really helped the pacing. Glad Fozzie didn't get a storyline,I like him but he has gotten a plot in all the other episodes so i'm happy they changed it up a bit. Liked the whole Kermit/Piggy relationship a lot more today and it may kill me to admit this but I actually don't hate Denise.:smirk: All in all this is my favorite episode so far!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Okay so... kermit making a plate about his first date wiht denise was cute and I think she would have loved it.

as for the EM second story umm well...

WHAT DID THEY DO TO THEM?!
Without even seeing the show, I somehow knew you would not like the EM story line........