1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your Thoughts: The Muppets Season 1 Episode 109 - Going, Going, Gonzo

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Dec 1, 2015.

?

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Going, Going, Gonzo"?

1. Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

2. Bork bork! This episode was good.

3. Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

4. You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

1. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Active Member

I want to see that Margaret Hamilton episode of SS though I feel like it is not as scary as it's been built up to be.

2. Ladywarrior

Ladywarrior Well-Known Member

Now that you mention it... except Princess Tiana lives in louisiana which ironically is where people think dr. teeth might have been born. XD

Stephanie Evjen likes this.
  3. Do you mean Tiana, from Disney's The Princess and the Frog? What a coincidence.

4. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Well-Known Member

Tooth never says that the Voodoo Princess gave him his gold tooth, he just told Scooter that she would give him one when he asks to them how he could be like them.

5. You know, the more I watch The Muppets, the more crazy things I learn about the Electric Mayhem. Makes ya wonder, doesn't it?

6. Hearing that, I think we've all been talking about is how Dr. Teeth got his gold tooth; me, I'll believe he got it from melted gold records, which Jim Henson said himself. You never know.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
    LaRanaRene likes this.
  7. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Eh, they're both meant to be jokes. I don't think we really need a solid backstory for Teeth's tooth. :D

8. Ladywarrior

maybe not but we do know he's never had a cavity!

9. Yeah. I read it on Muppet Wiki's page on Dr. Teeth and from a video insert from "Rock Music With The Muppets". Teeth takes pretty good care of his golden chompers, don't ya think? :D

LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  10. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

The show was great! My favorite parts are with the Electric Mayhem helping Scooter. I loved how Dr.teeth mentioned going to Mississipie finding a voodoo princess. (I believe he's talking about his past. History about Teeth lol). Loved how Lips had multiple lines. Hope he has more in more episodes. I hope the Electric Mayhem another full episode about them.

11. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Though to be fair, almost every single show on ABC this week has hit a series or a season low, Once Upon a Time, Quantico, The Goldbergs, Modern Family, Blackish, no joke, so I hope everything rebounds next week.

12. Speaking of voodoo, I guess that's why Dr. Teeth sometimes wears a bone necklace with his outfits. Just a hunch.

13. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

Bone necklace....is he voodoo too?! Oh geeze we're learning more on Dr.Teeth! Now that's what I'm talkin about

14. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I have.been saying this for so long,but why do we not have a Electric Mayhem album?

15. Yep. But not to be skeptical; I just don't know if it's true or not. :confused: Still, it looks cool on him. Besides, I don't know if he even does voodoo. All I know is besides the gold tooth, is being taught the "rhythms of love". Possibly, I think he uses them to make the females in the audience during the EM's songs swoon over him. :flirt::dreamy: If it's true, he's really good at it. :D

16. Yeah. That would be awesome! :D:sing::flirt::cool::halo:

17. Yeah. Well, I kind of thought that as I noticed the hookah in the background of their hangout. Guess that proves the theory, don't ya think. It's official: the Electric Mayhem are hippies and proud of it. :D:sing::flirt::cool::halo:

18. Ladywarrior

well consider who he's designed after. Elton John(crazy outfits) and everything else is based on Dr. John who is from Louisiana. Dr. John does a few songs for Princess and the Frog so... maybe? Though the bone necklace made me sometimes wonder if he could be part native american as well.

19. Yeah there's that too.

20. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Well-Known Member

I also want to see a Lips centric episode. It can be a combo centric episode with Lips and Zoot. Imagine the possibilities since Steve and Dave have been playing off each other for years.