1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your Thoughts: The Muppets Season 1 Episode 14 - Little Green Lie

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Feb 23, 2016.

?

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Little Green Lie"?

1. Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

2. Bork bork! This episode was good.

3. Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

4. You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I've been bumping up the threads on Muppet Central forums....

Anyway, I've fallen behind again, but I may as well give my reviews for the last three episodes.

I thought it was really cool seeing Robin make his first appearance on this episode! I felt bad hearing that his parents split up (especially at a young age like Robin’s), but the running gag of having to make sure Robin doesn’t find out about the truth was funny. I especially loved when they were playing Laser Tag. Some of the jokes in that scene had me laughing! It was also funny seeing Rizzo and Pepe drunk.

Overall, a great episode!

2. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I think this was the episode that helped push Steve out the door. He felt that no matter what the circumstances Kermit would never lie to Robin.

3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I can see why you think that.