1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your Thoughts: The Street We Live On

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Phillip, Apr 4, 2004.

?

What did you think of "The Street We Live On" special?

Poll closed Jul 3, 2004.
  1. I thought it was good

38 vote(s)
    42.2%
  2. I was very disappointed

52 vote(s)
    57.8%

1. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Active Member

Well I went ahead and made a comment on the article on that site.

The Lost Media Wiki is such a great and interesting place, but at the same time it's home to some very disturbing content, so enter at your own risk.

2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I still have my recording of the special when it first aired in prime time.

3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah. What constitutes as "lost media" is kinda hard to follow. Sometimes it's actually lost lost, destroyed lost, or unfinished lost. Sometimes it's something that hasn't been distributed via any means internet or otherwise. Something that someone could have on a video tape, just nothing traded or uploaded. Even if it does exist on a DVD or VHS, the fact that something is rare or out of print and inaccessible, it counts as "lost."