1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: vBulletin 3.5

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

I'm just testing this out

Edit - ooooh i like it ! cool!
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Nope. it's always been 60. Well, before it was 120. But since the 120 second War, it's been 60.
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

OMG, 10,000 posts? Well done Beau!
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I don't know if our reaching 10,000 posts is necessarily a good thing, though, Luke. I mean, we're basically married to our computers in that case!

I need a life.
  5. Beauregard

Thanks Luke! btw, not seen you around so much lately.
  6. Fozzie Bear

That's my complaint, too. Luke's like family. We miss him when he's gone. :zany:
  7. Beauregard

*mumble mumble* Emmy *mumble mumble* Jackie...
  8. Fozzie Bear

*mumble mumble* Byron *mumble mumble* Tom *mumble mumble* Zachary...
  9. Beauregard

*mumble* Joggy *mumble* Dr Tooth *mumble mumble*
  10. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

What are ya mumbling at ? How much does anyone wanna bet someone's gonna pull a Ziffel?
  11. Fozzie Bear

We're mumbling about folks who've left that we want back here again. From the OLD SCHOOL DAZE.

I mean "days."
  12. anythingmuppet

13. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

While I like the Automatic Rezize-A-Tron Avatar Control Modulator 3000 or the ARATACM3K as it's known to us professionals; is the standard avvie size still 64 x 64 pixels/100 kb? I ask in reference to the sizing of animated gifs and the like as well as being the kind of noodnik who prefers to have maximum size and quality via his own control.
  14. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The maximum size of your custom avatar image is 64 by 64 pixels or 5.0 KB (whichever is smaller).
  15. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

it will resize any image?
  16. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

The "EDIT" button does not work on my work computer. Is it because I use a Mac? Or because I use Internet Explorer on my Mac as my default browser? This function works fine at home for me.

Also, how long do I have the option to edit a post? Some forums allow the option to edit any post indefinately, while here it seems after a day or two, that's no longer an option.
  17. Beauregard

If they left editing on indefinatly, then people could change a post down the line that people have complained about, and then the person reporting would look like a fool.
  18. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Of course, I realize that; I was just using it as an example. I was just curious how long it does allow you to edit.
  19. anythingmuppet

I think 3-4 hours then BAM. It shuts off.
  20. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

BAM! I think AM may be Emril Legasse!