Your Thoughts: vBulletin 3.5

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
one problem when you hit new posts it has like 457 pages even though i was on last night and there were only 20 ne posts since i left

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
one problem when you hit new posts it has like 457 pages even though i was on last night and there were only 20 ne posts since i left
That is why you need to mark everything read from the forum home page. We've been talking about this a lot earlier in the thread.

Since a new marking system is now being used for read posts everything is unread the first time you visit. Rest assured, this will only happen once though. The new marking system is awesome. The more you use it, the more you'll like it.

Foodie

Reaction score
Hmmm.. I can't get the smilies to work. Is that something to do with my end?

Nick

BEAR

Reaction score
Aside from the great Avator feature, I am rather annoyed by the new format. I don't like the way new posts are displayed now. I lose a lot of recent threads. Oh well

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Q: what happen to :30 sec reply it's now :60 sec
Please use complete sentences. I don't know what you are talking about.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
earlier it was :30 sec wait to post now ti's :60 secs to post again

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Rad, Phillip, I think I'm in love. One suggestion--is there a possible skin/images change, because a red-curtain skin would look great. And the "new/old posts in this forum" could have awesome muppet-related pics. Just suggestions, the board is great as is. :wink: