1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: "You Cannot Leave the Magic"

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Wow! Very nice, Byron. I think you've just said what every Fraggle fan wishes they had the words to say. I know I'd never be ab;e to express those feelings into words they way you did. Of course, I've only just started getting into Fraggle Rock, so... that might explain a bit.

:smirk: :excited:

<--Kermit Fraggle likes it, too. :)
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

Fantastic stuff Byron - i hope the Henson Company does something about bringing back some of the ol' Fraggle Magic over the next few years !
  4. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

WOW! As a HUGE Fraggle fan, I LOVED the article, Byron! VERY nice!
  5. Don'tLiveonMoon

Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

AWESOME job, Byron. It's been a long time since I've seen Fraggle Rock, but now I've got the itch to figure out a way of watching it again - most like video is my best bet. The article really brings out your passion for the series and instills it in the hearts of the Muppet fans who read it!

:)

Erin
  6. Aw, thanks, y'all... :o :)

I wrote this a while back when I was really "feelin' the Rock".

And hopefully with that new plush next month, the magic will continue to live on...
  7. janicegroupie

janicegroupie New Member

Basically wanted to say what everyone else has been saying Bryon. That was a great article. It made me think of my childhood when my life revolved around Fraggle Rock and made me miss it more than I already do. Once again awesome job showing your love for an awesome show! :flirt:
  8. Thanks, janicegroupie...I haven't had a lotta free time to watch FR lately, but when I think of the show it just tugs at my heart, too. It's amazing how astounding it is!
  9. kenobikenobi

kenobikenobi New Member

Great article! It's funny that you think Sprocket and Doc were boring though. I used to love that part of the show :) :)
  10. Thanks, Ken...but yeah, like I said, now I love Doc and Sprocket! :) It's just that as a kid, I was sooooooooo caught up in seein' the fantasy world of the fraggles, that I didn't care for "real life Earth" stuff, lol! :p
  11. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

The final line from Fraggle rock's last episode change of adderss is the one of the powerful ones.
    So it's the my kind of words of wisdom. "You can not leave the magic!":smirk: