1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Top Twelve for 2005

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Phillip, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Now that Palisades has announced that series 9 will be the last at retail. Travis mentioned in yesterday's bit that at least 12 figures are planned for 2005.

These we know will be released for sure:

1. Uncle Deadly (with Muppet Ghost, Muppet Skull and Candelabra)
    2. Scoutmaster Kermit and Blue Frog Scout
    3. Pirate Gonzo and Rizzo
    4. Sal, Penguin and Robin

These are possible/probable based on rumored completed sculpts:

5. Muppet Babies Kermit and Piggy
    6. Vet's Hospital Piggy
    7. Vet's Hospital Rowlf
    8. Vet's Hospital Janice

That leaves four slots from 9-12. How would you fill them for 2005? Even though it's possible we may see more than 12 figures next year, what would your wishlist be if only 12 made it. Post your four choices below.
  2. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

It was tough narrowing my choices down to four, but here they are:

Annie Sue (with Otto the Robot Comedian) I realize that this match up probably doesn't make much sense, but I like the Steel Rabbit and MAMA figures and I think one more robot would be cool.

Wayne (with Muppy the dog)

Lewis Kezagger ? (with microphone and the Baseball Diamond from GMC)

Boppity (with Nigel, Quongo, all six Jug Band members, and JP Grosse) Just kidding (or am I?). No, I really am (or am I?) I think of all of these Boppity would go best with the rest of the collection. He could probably come with the Muppet skeleton that sat on the steps and laughed during Alice Cooper's opening number.
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

Tutu Pepe
    Zoot Signature Repaint
    Muppet Babies Gonzo & Fozzie
    Bobo Bear With Bean Bunny Pack-In

... at least thats just from thinking about it quickly.
  4. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Scoutmaster Kermit
    Repaint/resculpt Zoot
    Emily Bear
  5. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

If we get Muppet Baby Piggy and Kermit we need the other 4. Bean is needed and he's small. I hope he is the figure that comes with the muppet Veggies. 3 of the ones I did and a carrot would be cool. And now that these will be exclusives they can change size of the package for each figure so Bobo as an exclusive would work just fine. So my list of 4 is:

9. Muppet Baby Gonzo and Scooter
    10. Muppet Baby Fozzie and Rowlf
    11. Bean Bunny
    12. Bobo

Scout Master Kermit is already on the list for the old series 10 figures. And Travis did say over a dozen so let's say it's 14.

13. Tutu Pepe
    14. Lewis Kezagger with wigs and maybe Boppity pack in just for the heck of it.
  6. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

hoping that the babies don't come out, or come out in retail as a seperate line, cause we don't NEED them...they would be nice in retail as a pick-me-up for the line, but as exclusive...meh...

so my four

1. bobo
    2. purple tux floyd
    3. Vac rowfl with brown upright piano
    4. purple tux zoot
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah i could do without the Babies but i felt that if we are getting them we could do with at least another two for a decent display. I wouldn't want 3 out of 4 slots taken up by the Babies. If they were done seperately and i had an extra space to fill in my chosen 4 it'd have to be either a Vacation/Superhero or a pirate for the MTI theme.
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Here are my four

9. The big Blue Monster (can't think of his name) / pack in: Rat
    10. Beau w/ cheakerd shirt from the GMC
    11. Bobo Bear w Desk and security hat
    12. Semore w/ bellhop get up/ pack in: Pepe w/ bellhop get up

I would love to see a bunch of old Muppets and new ones come out next year as well as Annie Sue.
  9. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

I think you mean YOU don't need them, or rather you don't want them. I do want them and others do want them. And 2 are sculpted and ready to go. Why waste that?

Remember. Travis said OVER a dozen figures. It could be 13, 15, or 20. All of which are OVER a dozen. It's not just 12.
  10. Bean Bunny

Bean Bunny New Member

Hmm. Let see Bean Bunny, Bean Bunny, and Bean Bunny. Just kidding, ;) :)
    Though I would like to see Bean made before the line ends.
  11. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

For those limiting yourselves to exacly 12, this is what Ken said when everyone did the same thing at the Palisades Boards.

"You guys really make me laugh sometimes....

Need I remind you, for those who do not REALLY read the text in any Bits or Club spots...

"We have over a dozen figures that we plan to put out in 2005..."

That is all..."

Basically the same thing I said, but I know a lot of you see Ken as God and take his word as law.
  12. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

On the first one I meant Thog the big blue monster.
  13. sethmeisteroni

sethmeisteroni New Member

09. Bobo w/ Beans Bunny
    10. Zoot (resculpt in suit)
    11. Muppet Caper Miss Piggy w/motorcycle
    12. M.T.I. Clueless Morgan
    13. Beaker (individual clamshell like the new Animal Exclusive & Chef from series 9)
    14. Naked Robin

All I can think of atm.
  14. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Naked Robin is a pack in with Sal. If you go to the Palisades web site and click on the daily bit you can see one version of him. There will be 2 naked Robins. One will be sitting and have no articulation at all. That's the one pictures (and he looks pretty darn good, though a bit fat). The other version is a standing version hat will probably have no articulation as well. There is also a steppin' out Tux Robin that will probably have articulation at the neck and shoulders at least. So, Robin is pretty much covered.
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

The thread is specifically asking people to list four figures. I dunno, that's why i listed four anyway.
  16. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Isn't it MORE than 12 figures, including some exclusives? Wiggy?
  17. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

The exct wording used by Travis is "over a dozen" which means over 12 and that includes all figures. I doubt it includes pack in though. Like Rizzo is a pack in and insn't planned to be split from Gonzo so I assume they count as 1 figure and a packin and not 2 figures.

Basically, jumping to conclusions and preparing for the end is really taking away from enoying the line as it is now so CUT IT OU! :p Prepare for the goodness of Sweetums and the Backstage instead of the end that is a year away.
  18. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

granted this is true...some people want them. Of course I have to post my own opinion about it
  19. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Yes. Opinion is fine unless it's stated as fact. "We don't need them" is written as a fact that we as a whole do not need those figures. That's not true. I know it isn't true because I need them for my display. Actually no one needs them, but I want them and you don't. That's all I was saying.
  20. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

1. Bobo
    2. Zoot reissue
    3. Floyd reissue
    4. Animal reissue (w/ or w/o the stage)