You're Always Welcome at Our House

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what muppets appear in this song from the Marissa Berensen episode?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I last looked there, but I think it only says that the song has Marrissa Berensen and some muppets tied to a house. I don't think it said which muppets.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Anyone?

I'm just bringing this thread up again. I'm sure that there are some people here who have seen this sketch and know which characters appear. It shouldn't be hard to list them, or to just tell me that the other muppets in this song were whatnots who were never seen before or since.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
The muppets are just whatnots, so please stop asking! :smirk:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
The muppets are just whatnots, so please stop asking! :smirk:
Well, thanks for answering. I'm not sure if your "Please stop asking" response was meant as negative or positive, but if I wouldn't have kept asking if my question was answered earlier.

:smile:

Skekayuk

Reaction score
The Muppets were all Whatnots. They were if I remember rightly whatnots (vaguely humanised ones) representing.

A Man - forget why he ends up in a cupboard

A Lady who came to see why Marisa's character was not in school - ends up in the fridge - I think LG probably puppeteered her.

A boy who came to get his ball - ends up in the cellar. - could JN have puppeteered that?

Hope that helps.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The man was a broom salesman, hit on the head with a hammer and put in the cupboard.
The lady in the fridge was given some poisoned lemonade to drink.
Skekayuk has covered the boy in the cellar pretty much so.
There was also a fourth victim. I think another male Whatnot who was put into the attic.
We don't know his personal story. Marissa just sang so if you come to our house, I forget what she said they would do but they would end up putting you in the attic. With your very own personal roomate already there for company. Isn't that nice?:big_grin: