1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

You're Always Welcome at Our House

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by minor muppetz, Jan 29, 2006.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Can anybody tell me what muppets appear in this song from the Marissa Berensen episode?

2. minor muppetz

Anybody want to answer?

3. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

i'm sure they'll answer if they know.

4. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I don't think anyone here knows... check out the www.kermitage.com website. That may help you. :)

5. minor muppetz

It's been awhile since I last looked there, but I think it only says that the song has Marrissa Berensen and some muppets tied to a house. I don't think it said which muppets.

6. minor muppetz

Anyone?

I'm just bringing this thread up again. I'm sure that there are some people here who have seen this sketch and know which characters appear. It shouldn't be hard to list them, or to just tell me that the other muppets in this song were whatnots who were never seen before or since.

7. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

The muppets are just whatnots, so please stop asking! :smirk:

8. minor muppetz

Well, thanks for answering. I'm not sure if your "Please stop asking" response was meant as negative or positive, but if I wouldn't have kept asking if my question was answered earlier.

:)

9. Skekayuk

Skekayuk Member

The Muppets were all Whatnots. They were if I remember rightly whatnots (vaguely humanised ones) representing.

A Man - forget why he ends up in a cupboard

A Lady who came to see why Marisa's character was not in school - ends up in the fridge - I think LG probably puppeteered her.

A boy who came to get his ball - ends up in the cellar. - could JN have puppeteered that?

Hope that helps.

10. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

The man was a broom salesman, hit on the head with a hammer and put in the cupboard.
    The lady in the fridge was given some poisoned lemonade to drink.
    Skekayuk has covered the boy in the cellar pretty much so.
    There was also a fourth victim. I think another male Whatnot who was put into the attic.
    We don't know his personal story. Marissa just sang so if you come to our house, I forget what she said they would do but they would end up putting you in the attic. With your very own personal roomate already there for company. Isn't that nice?:D

11. flyingpenguin

flyingpenguin New Member

I can't remember for the life of me who was in that number, but when I was a little kid (long before vcrs), I taped episodes of TMS on my taperecorder, and played them all day long til my parents went mental, and that was by far my favorite song. Such a cute little girl she was to go around torturing everyone!!!!

Awe memories, (just thought I'd share...)

12. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

What's Mental Mean?

13. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

Mental means going insane, going crazy, becoming mental as in mentally insane. :)