1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Youtube Poops

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amanda Taylor, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Amanda Taylor Active Member

Alot of YTPs have adulty humor and I think the ones that don't are the most funny.
    Anyone like them too?
  2. Amanda Taylor Active Member

3. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The Poops I make are kind of hit and miss, but here they are:

IMO, my most recent one is my best one yet.
  4. Amanda Taylor Active Member

What's your channel link?
    I'll give you mine :3
  5. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I don't even know if I should post any of mine... they tend to range in adult-ness of humor.
  6. Drtooth Well-Known Member

..>Actually... Wait... this is the cleanest one I could think of.

&list=UUQDllnl3IoqtIrWZwgQMdtA&index=6&feature=plcp There's like, a few cuss words in there in a subtitle... other than that it's a pretty clean subcontext.

I don't allow embedding, so you're going to have to go directly there.
  7. mr3urious Well-Known Member

BigFatPooperScoop has some really good SST poops (mainly the ones with Cookie Monster eating backwards). cs188's poops are also great.
  8. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The best Poop I have ever seen, and sadly it got taken down shortly afterwards, involved Heffer and Filburt video taping other various cartoon characters (not just Rocko) in the nude, such as Minerva Mink, Doug, and The Chipettes... it was one of those few Poops where the creator actually attempted to make some sense in the Poop, as opposed to just random randomness for the sake of being random.
  9. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I hate those ones that are just cubes of static. That's pushing it so far that it becomes nothing... which works to an extent but doesn't entertain me half as much as a legitimate poop.

I honestly wish I had the money to invest in a GOOD video editing software so I could do that pitch shift/split second editing/superimposing stuff my stuff desperately needs. The MS paint animations come off too obvious because for some stupid reason, WMM thinks it's doing me a favor by changing the colors of still frames.
  10. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I actually brought this to the attention of some WMM experts, and even they don't know why that happens, they believe the problem lies in the encoding during the publishing process: I've notice this happens if you publish your file as anything other than .avi; however, if you publish as .avi, the color error doesn't happen, but you aren't guaranteed superior quality... which is odd, considering older versions of WMM DID give you superior quality when you published as .avi.
  11. Amanda Taylor Active Member

My most popular vid is a laser youtube poop.
    Wanna see it?
  12. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Slightly on topic... does anyone know of a BETTER place to get videos than Media converter? I'm sick of getting half conversions that stop miraculously forever that count as full conversions so I never get my video and have to wait days to try to convert it because of their stupid limit.
  13. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Do you mean like an online youtube to mp4 converter or an offline X to Y converter to upload to youtube?
  14. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Nevermind... I found one.

Media Converter usually works for me, but every so often it stops at half conversion and does nothing no matter what I do. Thankfully what I'm looking for came through with the other conversion site.
  15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

MediaConverter stopped working some time ago, I always use Zamzar, their conversions are much better quality and don't come out so pixelated.
  16. Amanda Taylor Active Member

I think the best program touse for conversion, are the free programs from DVDVideoSoft. They are all free and safe. I have them on my computer. :)
  17. Amanda Taylor Active Member

Unless you want sites and I can give you links to those too.
  18. Amanda Taylor Active Member

Here's my latest Youtube Poop! :D
  19. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

With the way Google has been cracking down on video downloading sites, I went ahead and made what will be the last YTP I'll ever make, though I can't really embed it in this thread, because this one kind of does have adult humor; it's one of my darker and more twisted poops.
  20. Drtooth Well-Known Member

You can still get stuff off of Dailymotion (good luck finding anything good, though).

Unfortunately, the only Arthur episode I found was "Bleep," and I had a couple strong ideas I never managed to get around to doing. I have one more off of stuff I got off of YT I'm currently working on. I don't know if this is going to stop me, but I'm going to have to use a LOT of reused footage if I want to do another.