1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Youtube Poops

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amanda Taylor, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Here are my new YTPs:

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. Flaky Pudding

3. Flaky Pudding

4. Flaky Pudding

5. Flaky Pudding

My newest YouTube Poop:
    WARNING! Drug references (it's partially about Breaking Bad, so that's probably to be expected)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I spent weeks working on a new YouTube Poop, and it turned out to be my longest one yet at 24 minutes, but when I finally uploaded it today, Disney immediately nuked it for copyright!

I gotta work around this somehow, because I worked too hard and too long on this poop for it to be nuked like that. Not to mention, it's a follow-up to one of @wiley207's poops.

7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

What was the video?

8. D'Snowth

It was a RESCUERS DOWN UNDER poop.

And I should point out, I spelled it out perfectly clear that the video fell under Fair Use, and that the content belonged to Disney, as such, I own nothing . . . but they nuked it anyway.

9. MikaelaMuppet

I would’ve loved to see it.

10. D'Snowth

I'm uploading it to my Google Drive instead, so give me a few minutes.

11. MikaelaMuppet

OK. I have a Google Drive too, so you could've sent it to mine.

12. D'Snowth

13. Flaky Pudding

I've noticed that it's kinda hard for me to make decent YouTube Poops of Family Guy because the show basically is a YouTube Poop already. With how weird the flashback jokes are and how the characters pretty much make fun of themselves already, I don't think Family Guy needs much YouTube Pooping lol.

14. D'Snowth

So now YouTube is freezing one of my old poops and I have no idea why, but it's always something with them. :rolleyes:

15. wiley207

wiley207 Well-Known Member

Funny that happened around the time I made this video talking about YouTube and copyrights...

16. D'Snowth

YouTube staffers are apparently going back to saying YouTube Poops do not fall under Fair Use.

17. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

This one is hilarious. It's as random as you would expect a YTP to be, and it's very well-edited.

18. D'Snowth

I don't think anybody is even looking at my Rescuers Down Under poop that I spent weeks working on. :p

19. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of the genre; I feel like a few are masterpieces, but this is probably my favorite:

20. MikaelaMuppet

Gotta love a classic such as Full House!