Youtuber taking others puppet work and claiming as own

Mr Snrub

Reaction score
Is it about his puppets saving a theater from an evil oil baron by any chance?
"Puppetz Show fan WALLY lives with his brother LARRY in HAPPYTOWN, VIRGINIA. Wally, Larry, and Larry's girlfriend ARIE........L are planning on traveling to Paris,..... Texas where the abandoned PUPPETZ STUDIOS is located. While there, Wally discovers that evil ALUMINUM BARON, FEZ FINANCIALLY-STABLEMAN wants to buy the land to drill for aluminum. Now, it's a race against time as Wally, Larry, Arie...........l, and KIM THE FROG try to track down the rest of the Puppetz gang, and put on one last show. Also features the POOPETZ. Songs include "Life's A Rousing Musical Number". "Images In My Skull", "Person or Puppet", "My Own Party", "A Discussion About Myself". "Rainbows", "Julio and I On The Playground", "This City Was Built By Us (On Rock)". and "Eau de Teen Spirit"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I see you even wrote an article about it in your blog. :smile:
I want to spread the word about this guy, and let others know that they could very well be at risk with this guy, while at the same time, also wanting to make sure that Joseph Sirrico is insane, while Joseph Scarbrough may be eccentric, but he's not crazy.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I want to spread the word about this guy, and let others know that they could very well be at risk with this guy, while at the same time, also wanting to make sure that Joseph Sirrico is insane, while Joseph Scarbrough may be eccentric, but he's not crazy.
That sounds like a very good strategy.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Gotta love pulling out the thesaurus to come up with song names. Seriously "Images in My Skull"? "A Discussion About Myself"? This sounds like something a 13-year old would write (I know, I would have written this at 13!)

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
"Puppetz Show fan WALLY lives with his brother LARRY in HAPPYTOWN, VIRGINIA. Wally, Larry, and Larry's girlfriend ARIE........L are planning on traveling to Paris,..... Texas where the abandoned PUPPETZ STUDIOS is located. While there, Wally discovers that evil ALUMINUM BARON, FEZ FINANCIALLY-STABLEMAN wants to buy the land to drill for aluminum. Now, it's a race against time as Wally, Larry, Arie...........l, and KIM THE FROG try to track down the rest of the Puppetz gang, and put on one last show. Also features the POOPETZ. Songs include "Life's A Rousing Musical Number". "Images In My Skull", "Person or Puppet", "My Own Party", "A Discussion About Myself". "Rainbows", "Julio and I On The Playground", "This City Was Built By Us (On Rock)". and "Eau de Teen Spirit"
Some people feel the need to have a cigarette after doing certain things with each other. I live alone, so this is one of those certain things for me.

This is admittedly hilarious insanity on the "creator" 's behalf.