You've Got To See The Pan's Labyrinth Trailer

christyb

Reaction score
I'm not much into fantasy, but this is amazing.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Nifty...please excuse my ignorance and I don't mean to sound rude, but what does this have to do with Henson, exactly? :confused:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Giar, It doesn't have to do with henson, it's comparing it to Henson stuff.

That is so crazy! It brings to mind alot of other stories twisted together. Alice in Wonderland, Mirrormask, lots of others... but it's very creepy looking, too. I'm intrigued...

Do we know if this is in theatres, or or video? Because I definately have to see this now. Hardcore. 0__0

beaker

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Giar, It doesn't have to do with henson, it's comparing it to Henson stuff.

That is so crazy! It brings to mind alot of other stories twisted together. Alice in Wonderland, Mirrormask, lots of others... but it's very creepy looking, too. I'm intrigued...

Do we know if this is in theatres, or or video? Because I definately have to see this now. Hardcore. 0__0
It's coming to theatres in December. It reminds me a bit of not just MirrorMask, but the Cell and some really just out there avant garde stuff. Could be the most visual film of the year next to The Fountain and The Science of Sleep(which I highly reccomend)

Giar Fraggle said:
Nifty...please excuse my ignorance and I don't mean to sound rude, but what does this have to do with Henson, exactly? :confused:
Watch the trailer, and you can see why most creature shop fans could really appreciate this

Laszlo

Reaction score
Yes, looks deffinitely better than Mirrormask IMO.
Just a bit too dark for my tastes.