1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

You've Got To See The Pan's Labyrinth Trailer

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by beaker, Oct 11, 2006.

1. beaker Well-Known Member

No, creature shop wasn't involved...but this has to be one of the most astontishing and visionary trailers I've ever seen. Seriously, this is absolutely incredible...it's like MirrorMask to a whole new level:

click on the quicktime link under "trailer 2"
    http://media.filmforce.ign.com/media/840/840477/vids_1.html
  2. TheJimHensonHour New Member

or aka the way things should have been done ;)
  3. christyb New Member

I'm not much into fantasy, but this is amazing.
  4. Giar Fraggle Member

Nifty...please excuse my ignorance and I don't mean to sound rude, but what does this have to do with Henson, exactly? :confused:
  5. MrsPepper Active Member

Giar, It doesn't have to do with henson, it's comparing it to Henson stuff.

That is so crazy! It brings to mind alot of other stories twisted together. Alice in Wonderland, Mirrormask, lots of others... but it's very creepy looking, too. I'm intrigued...

Do we know if this is in theatres, or or video? Because I definately have to see this now. Hardcore. 0__0
  6. beaker Well-Known Member

It's coming to theatres in December. It reminds me a bit of not just MirrorMask, but the Cell and some really just out there avant garde stuff. Could be the most visual film of the year next to The Fountain and The Science of Sleep(which I highly reccomend)

Watch the trailer, and you can see why most creature shop fans could really appreciate this
  7. Vic Romano Active Member

Wow, that's really really cool.
  8. Laszlo Member

Yes, looks deffinitely better than Mirrormask IMO.
    Just a bit too dark for my tastes.