Yu-Gi-Oh!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Who here is a big fan of the Card game and the Tv Show? I happen to be a huge fan:zany: :crazy: ! If there is anyone willing to contribute please let me know. This is so exciting :smile: !

savagemonkey

Reaction score
im a huge or maybe bigger than mahussive fan of yu-gi-oh! i just got my deck last sat! this is great findin someone else who likes it too!:smile:

My fave characters are zane truesdale, atticus rhodes, seto kaiba and bakura.

monkey

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... But you're taking characters from both the original series and GX. And yes, I'm a huge fan of the animated series myself, though I've not gotten into the actual card game. Haven't seen all the episodes from GX Season 2 when Sartorius and the Society of Light threatened the world, and I've somewhat fallen behind in Season 3 with this entity that wants revenge on Jaden that now possesses Marselle, Vice Chancellor Bonaparte's son.

What I'd love is not just get the entire original series on DVD, but to get the entire original series recorded continuously without comercial or episode stoppage interruptions.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Never got into the card game, but I really enjoy the original cartoon. I really love the theme of friendship between Yugi and Joey. And I was amazed at how much deeper and more thoughtful the Japanese version is. :smile:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I have been trying to enter my deck into tournaments. I'm glad to find someone interested in Yu-Gi-Oh!

savagemonkey

Reaction score
Ah... But you're taking characters from both the original series and GX. And yes, I'm a huge fan of the animated series myself, though I've not gotten into the actual card game. Haven't seen all the episodes from GX Season 2 when Sartorius and the Society of Light threatened the world, and I've somewhat fallen behind in Season 3 with this entity that wants revenge on Jaden that now possesses Marselle, Vice Chancellor Bonaparte's son.

What I'd love is not just get the entire original series on DVD, but to get the entire original series recorded continuously without comercial or episode stoppage interruptions.
i know i am but i only startd watchin yu-gi-oh! gx this september! so after a while i was hooked on it (especially zane and atticus, I love their personalities), so i decided to look into the original series, but since i dont hav any tv channel wiv it on! so i had to get it on dvd, i started wiv the movie which is great! now i hav the 1st 3 box sets!

i havent seen a full series of GX yet i started at the end of season1 then it started from the begginning again, i thought great i get it from the start now! but then it got to about episode 17, and they started playing season 3! now they've gotten to episode 25 and according to the tv guide season 1 is starting again! Grrrrrr!:frown: :boo: and they'v left it on a cliffhanger Jaden and Jesse are dueling the possessed marcel to get out of the other dimension!
I have even seen any of season 2, it's soooo frustrating i wish they'd stop messing around wiv it!

savagemonkey

Reaction score
I have been trying to enter my deck into tournaments. I'm glad to find someone interested in Yu-Gi-Oh!

what kind of deck do you have? i'v got a machine type deck, i gonna start collect zane booster packs so i can hopefully add the cyber dragons and the various spell cards to keep returning them to the field to my deck,

monkey

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... It can be a bit frustrating when the networks mess with the schedule/run like that. Haven't seen the movie either. If you liked Atticus Rose now, wait until you see him as Nightshroud as part of the Shadow Riders in GX Season 1's second half. Something to watch for, they never revealed who had the second half of the medallion Gravekeeper Chief gave Jaden, did they? And as far as the original series... Kuriboh Man posted a thread with a link to an excellent episode guide. Check it out when you get the chance.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I have the Movie about the Pyramid of Light. But i'm trying to find what good strategies I can use to build a very strong deck. I use this Site to help me out. Here's the Link.