1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Z-zebu and K-kangaroo

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by matthewxel, May 30, 2004.

1. matthewxel

matthewxel New Member

Y'know the limerick skits?

Well, do any of you remember "Z-zebu?" It seems very rare.

It went like this:

"There once was an old zebu,__________
    Who got an idea in his head.
    He took out an old shoe,
    3 socks and some glue,
    And made a sandwich with
    2 slices of bread."

But the only one out of all these limericks I do not recall was the one for K that featured a kangaroo in it.
    I think it's another rare one just like Z-zebu as well.
    Does anyone know how it went like? :concern: :confused:
  2. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

To answer your questions. The Zebu was from Zagred. And here's how the Kangaroo poem went.

A Kangaroo from Timbuktu went to the park for a barbecue.
    He put on a bib, chewed on a rib, and hopped off to Kalamazoo.
  3. matthewxel

matthewxel New Member

How come I've never seen K-kangaroo? :concern: Wierd.......
  4. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

That's a good question. I've noticed they haven't showed those old letter limmericks anymore these days.

And have you noticed they only did those for the consonants and not the vowels?
  5. matthewxel

matthewxel New Member

YEAH!!!:) They did those limerick skits for EVERY consonant except for X.

Gee, it would be funny if they had, X-xylophone and it would be instumental just like V-violin. :D
  6. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Yes, they did do an X one. It went like this. First an X appearend and then the word EXIT. The announcer was a guy. Then an exit door appeared. Then a pig in a business suit said, "Okay, everyone out!" And all these animals like a goat, mouse, lion, elephant and many more, started walking out the exit singing, "Everyone out of the exit door. The exit door. The exit door. Everyone out of the exit door!"
    And the pig said. "And please, don't let it slam!" The door ended up slamming and the word EXIT disappeared from the sign. But then the X faded back in along with the EXIT.
  7. matthewxel

matthewxel New Member

Now that I've never ever seen!!! :cool:

But some how that sounds kind of familar.