1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Zeliboba's TWELVE

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Effralyo, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

:batty: It's twelve, twelve years together, ah ah ah.
    And the 12th birthday of the Big Blue Spirit I love.
    What'd ya say? Isn't that a good reason to party?;)
  2. BeckyDR

BeckyDR Member

nu da :) a kstati videla moy komment na tvoego video v Youtube?
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

:wisdom: Happy Birthday Zeliboba! I remember seeing a special about this 12 years ago and tellning a Russian native college professor about it. He asked who they had for Big Bird's shoes. I replied that it was a big blue dragon with a neck tie. He chuckled and said it was fitting. :insatiable:

:super: This is all I could find on YouTube:
    Russian Sesame street Intro (Улица Сезам)

I just love international Sesame! They really should find ways to market that better over here. Sesame Workshop could stand to make quite a buck with US fans.
  4. BeckyDR

BeckyDR Member

Zeliboba is not a dragon, he is a tree spirit (but the rest of the description is just right :))
  5. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

He's, actually, a playground spirit :) who just does like nature... but certainly NOT as much as the city. ;)
    (P.S. Becky, welcome to my buddy list ^_^ )
  6. BeckyDR

BeckyDR Member

:) спасибо :) have you uploaded any more Улица Сезам clips to Youtube?
  7. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Not yet, will do as soon as my comp will be back from the tech service. Ok?
  8. BeckyDR

BeckyDR Member

what happened to your account on youtube?
  9. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Nothing, it works well. I just hadn't much time to upload videos - because we'd been passing exams ;)
  10. BeckyDR

BeckyDR Member

I was referring more to the fact that I couldn't find the "Telephone" video so I thought your account had been taken down or something.