1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Zelly's new puppeteer/ I'll miss Stan

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Effralyo, May 2, 2006.

1. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Fancy that, I'd been googling "Zeliboba" today and ran into an article about Ulitsa Sezam. It said, in the 4th season (coming September 2006) Zeliboba will be performed by Boris Smelyanets! But I'm afraid that with new voice he'll lose a bit of his usual charm... I dunno why, it just seems to me. :cry: :( Zelly was so darn stunning in earlier seasons, being performed by Stanislav Klimushkin, with his trademark "Hu-HAAAAAAAAAAAH!"...
    Anyway... Hope Mr. Smelyanets won't fail and turn into Smellyanets, if he decided to play such a spirit. But I'll still MISS STAN!!! :cry: