1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Ziffel's 1000th and now a senior!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Ziffel, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

:D The moment has arrived at last. I now have 1000 posts and am now a senior MC member! The 61st senior member here. Thanks for everything, folks. It's a great pleasure to read and post here.

I'll let Fred Ziffel close out this historic post. After all, I couldn't have done it without him either. ;)

Oliver: You mean you're not going to send anyone to represent us at the farmer's national convention?
    Ziffel: Haney, what did I just say?
    Haney: You said we're not sending anyone to the farmer's national convention.
    Ziffel: Then why does he want it repeated?

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

YAHOO!!! YAY!!!

Awesome Ziffel! It's been a pleasure having you here! Keep it up, and here's to 1000 more!

EDIT: Well, not actually an edit, but I just wanted you to know that I previewed my post in honor of your 1000th:D

3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

YAY ZIFFEL! Congratulations! Every post of yours was high-quality too. :D

4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

yeah congrats

5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Way to go my fellow Sesame and Green Acres fan and pal! Welcome to Senior Memberhood!

6. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

Hey, congrats on the big 1000, Ziffel. You earned it! :excited:

7. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

YAY ZIFFEL! Congrats to you :)

8. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Thanks bunches everyone! I was excited to reach number 1000 but your celebrating it with me and such nice words are an even bigger joy.

9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

It is a great landmark! Congratulations Ziffel!

10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Congrats! Your appreciation for Sesame Street is also wonderful. I enjoy your posts. Like Mrs P said, always worth the read.

11. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Welcome to Senior Membership, and here's to 1000 more posts!

12. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Yea! Congrats Ziffel! It's all the posts in the How's The Weather thread that got you hear right? ;) Just kidding, but seriously, congratulations on joining the Senior Member ranks! Whoopie! :excited: :excited:

13. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Wow Ziffel,you made it to Senior status already! Congrats buddy!

*throws streamers and confetti*

14. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

Im really happy for you but, you only joined this year, and I joined in 03, IM SLAKING! I must start posting or I wont even make the top 100! :concern:

15. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Since that's one thread I post in pretty much every day (I post in classic SS almost every day too, but not the same thread) I checked out of curiosity how many posts I've made. The total posts I've made in "How's the weather where you are?": 93!

Thanks for the additional words and congrats everyone. :)

16. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Congrats! :excited: