1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ziffel's 1000th and now a senior!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Ziffel, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

:D The moment has arrived at last. I now have 1000 posts and am now a senior MC member! The 61st senior member here. Thanks for everything, folks. It's a great pleasure to read and post here.

I'll let Fred Ziffel close out this historic post. After all, I couldn't have done it without him either. ;)

Oliver: You mean you're not going to send anyone to represent us at the farmer's national convention?
    Ziffel: Haney, what did I just say?
    Haney: You said we're not sending anyone to the farmer's national convention.
    Ziffel: Then why does he want it repeated?
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

YAHOO!!! YAY!!!

Awesome Ziffel! It's been a pleasure having you here! Keep it up, and here's to 1000 more!

EDIT: Well, not actually an edit, but I just wanted you to know that I previewed my post in honor of your 1000th:D
  3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

YAY ZIFFEL! Congratulations! Every post of yours was high-quality too. :D
  4. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Way to go my fellow Sesame and Green Acres fan and pal! Welcome to Senior Memberhood!
  6. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

Hey, congrats on the big 1000, Ziffel. You earned it! :excited:
  7. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

YAY ZIFFEL! Congrats to you :)
  8. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Thanks bunches everyone! I was excited to reach number 1000 but your celebrating it with me and such nice words are an even bigger joy.
  9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

It is a great landmark! Congratulations Ziffel!
  10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Congrats! Your appreciation for Sesame Street is also wonderful. I enjoy your posts. Like Mrs P said, always worth the read.
  11. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Welcome to Senior Membership, and here's to 1000 more posts!
  12. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Yea! Congrats Ziffel! It's all the posts in the How's The Weather thread that got you hear right? ;) Just kidding, but seriously, congratulations on joining the Senior Member ranks! Whoopie! :excited: :excited:
  13. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Wow Ziffel,you made it to Senior status already! Congrats buddy!

*throws streamers and confetti*
  14. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

Im really happy for you but, you only joined this year, and I joined in 03, IM SLAKING! I must start posting or I wont even make the top 100! :concern:
  15. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Since that's one thread I post in pretty much every day (I post in classic SS almost every day too, but not the same thread) I checked out of curiosity how many posts I've made. The total posts I've made in "How's the weather where you are?": 93!

Thanks for the additional words and congrats everyone. :)
  16. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member