1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ziffle (MY question)

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by furryfella, Jun 12, 2005.

1. furryfella

furryfella New Member

Hey Ziffle Okay my question: I've been Looking for sesame street show Number 812 for the past few years with alot of bumps in the road, I thought I had it but I don't so I thought i would ask u! If u want e-mail me charliebracken@hotmail.com
  2. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Sorry furryfella, I own absolutely nothing of SS shows. I never had Noggin. Sure wish I had those Unpaved shows. And if classic SS is ever released on DVD or if CTW ever decides to show them on PBS (like that new PBS channel, for instance) I will eagerly be buying/recording them.
  3. furryfella

furryfella New Member

wanting on your reply ziffle
  4. furryfella

furryfella New Member

Well Bummer!! I Do have a few clips from Noggin But nothing good! well I tried anyway, another Bump in my road