1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Zippity Zap from the Prince episode

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by ryhoyarbie, Nov 1, 2003.

1. ryhoyarbie Active Member

i just got through watching the prince episode of muppets tonight and this guy was cracking me up. when clifford was talking about how he appeard on an old muppet program called muppet hoohaw, zippity zap kept on holding up a sign that was supposed to be a reference to prince and kept on grunting. i would like to to see more of this character....

ryan
  2. ryhoyarbie Active Member

oops, i accidently put this in the headlines instead of the characters section. i'm sure someone will change this pretty soon...

ryan
  3. Phillip Administrator

Moved to Classic Muppets for you...
  4. ryhoyarbie Active Member

thanks a lot

ryan
  5. WiGgY New Member

I found that part to be really funny too.

Clifford: Before...

Zippity Zap: eh

Clifford: ...was known as...

Clifford: He was known as Prince. But before...

Clifford: ...was known as Prince. He was unknown. And like so many other unknowns...

Clifford: ...made his first TV appearence with us on a show we call Muppet Hoo-Ha.

Zippity Zap: Let's watch, shall we?
  6. Super Scooter New Member

Zippity-Zap was performed by Bill Barretta, and one of my favorite Barretta charactes. I would love to see him make a comeback.
  7. ryhoyarbie Active Member

ya i know. i think bill needs to do more with other characters besides pepe. i think using more of zippity-zap along with rowlf would be great. zippity zap has been seen in both muppets from space and in the christmas movie last year, so obviously some people at henson like the character.

by the way, what is zippity zap anyway? maybe a frog?....

ryan