Zoe on "Petkeeping with Marc Morrone" today

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Today on a Hallmark Channel series called "Petkeeping with Marc Morrone", I saw Zoe with her pet rock, Rocco, on the show. I'm not sure if anyone has seen it, but I've only seen a couple, including this one.

Anyway, Zoe was thinking about getting an animal friend for herself and for Rocco. With help from Marc, she decides on a pet turtle. She and Marc named the turtle Wendy. Marc explained to Zoe about how to take care of turtles properly.

It's interesting to see Zoe and Rocco together outside of Sesame Street. Rocco even "interacted" with come of the other animals that surrounded them and Wendy.

Did anybody else see this?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Today on a Hallmark Channel series called "Petkeeping with Marc Morrone", I saw Zoe with her pet rock, Rocco, on the show. I'm not sure if anyone has seen it, but I've only seen a couple, including this one.

Anyway, Zoe was thinking about getting an animal friend for herself and for Rocco. With help from Marc, she decides on a pet turtle. She and Marc named the turtle Wendy. Marc explained to Zoe about how to take care of turtles properly.

It's interesting to see Zoe and Rocco together outside of Sesame Street. Rocco even "interacted" with come of the other animals that surrounded them and Wendy.

Did anybody else see this?
Marc's show is a lot of fun. He's a local guy from where I'm from (Long Island, NY) he has a pet store that specializes in exotic birds, etc. He started off with a local cable show about pets and pet care. Great to see he's expanded and now is working with Muppets too!